twenty-seven

Ariana

I ran through the hospital halls like a manic trying to find Daniel's room.

"Excuse I'm here to see Daniel James" I said to the lady at the front desk.

"What are you to him?" She asked while typing something on the computer.

"I'm his fiance" I said becoming impatient with her.

"Room 105" She told me and and I quickly made my way there.

I stood in front his door afraid to enter. I built up the courage and opened the door to see Daniel connect to tubes looking horrible.

I slowly walked over to him with tears in my eyes.

"Daniel" I whispered as I touched his bruised face.

I just sat there and stared at him quietly crying.

"Why just Why?" I asked myself.

I meet Daniel while I was at the beach with Taylor and the girls.

He didn't even care if I had kids or not he wanted me. That's what I loved about him he was always supporting.

The door opened and it was the doctor.

I heard a snicker and looked up to see the doctor laughing

"What the hell is so funny?" I shouted angrily.

"I was joking he's not dying just a few broken bones"

The man I love and I'm about to marry is lying in a hospital and he think this is funny.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone" He said awkwardly leaving the room.

-

"Here you are" I said to Daniel as I placed the soup on his lap.

"Thanks" he said to me.

I quietly stared at him as he ate his soup. I thanked God so much he was ok and didn't die.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked him.

"No but I do need to talk to you about something"

"Ok" I replied.

"I think you should Justin see the girls. I mean I know you don't want him to but it's only fair" He spoke and I was shock at his words.

"Um ok I guess, you're so sweet caring about Justin and his stupid feelings" I said placing kisses on hi mouth.

He chuckled.

"I'm gonna get the girls ready for bed, yell my name if you need anything" I said to him leaving the room.