twenty-five

Ariana

2 years later.

"Mommy when can see daddy again?" Bella asked her mother as she ate her cereal.

"I don't know sweetie" She responded to her question as she washed the dishes.

She nor the girls have seen Justin in almost a month because of the preparation of his wedding.

He asked to be apart of their lives yet he is never making an effort and always making excuses.

"Is he coming today?" Mia asked.

Today was the girls second birthday and they all were excited.

They were having a frozen theme party with all their friends and Ariana had everything planned she just had to pick up more snacks and the cake today.

"I call and see if he can make but no promises" She said to them both as she removed Bella and Mia from their high chairs.

"Mummy can we come with you to the gosurey" Bella asked and her mother giggled at her pronunciation.

"Sure sweeties" She said.

"But you have to bathe first stinkies" She said tickling and they laughed loudly.
-
"Bella keep still" Ariana said to her daughter as she prepped them both for their party.

She has called Justin five times already and he hasn't picked up once and she is totally over him.

"Ok now I'm done. Let me take a picture" She said to them.

The both posed with funny faces and Ariana chuckled.

"Let us see mommy" Mia said jumping up and down trying to reach her mother's phone

-
Bella and Mia blew out the candles of their cake. Everyone there happily clapped and cheered them on.

Their party was almost over and Justin still hasn't shown up

"Ariana are you ok?" Daniel her current fiance asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

She wasn't surprised at Justin actions just disappointed that he would miss the girls' party.

"I'm fine, just a bit stress out"

"Well if you need to talk I'm here" He said kissing her on her head.

After and hour everyone left and the girls were currently opening their gifs.

"Mommy look we got dolls" They said jumping up and down.

"Yes I see sweetie"

The doorbell went off and Ariana went to answer the door.

She opened the door to reveal Justin with gifts in his hands.

"What do you want Justin?" She scoffed about to slam the door in his face.

"I came to see the girls and I have something to show" He said a bit nervous.

He was actually scared to come but build up the courage to be here.

"What could be so important that you didn't show up to the girls party and come here trying to buy my children's love" Ariana shouted.

"Our children"

"Apparently not because you haven't seen them in a month" She shout back.

Justin couldn't take the screaming anymore and did what he came to do.

"Ariana I don't care what you have to say but I love you with all my heart and I still love you ok. I want you and the girls to be in my life forever. Ariana Grande will you do me the honor and marry me"
Justin said on knee showcasing the giant ring.

Ariana gasped and was shocked at the moment.
-
Cliffhanger once again😏