twenty

Ariana

Lately Justin has been acting really distant and I don't understand why. He's been staying out late and constantly texting on his phone. He at times comes at home smelling like woman's perfume but I always assumed it was a fan.

I was currently making him breakfast which consists of eggs, bacon and pancakes.

I heard heavy foot steps walking downstairs the stairs telling me Justin was awake.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Morning beautiful" He said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning" I replied to him. I plated his food and gave it to him. He sat on the bar stool and immediately dug in.

I ate my bacon and we both just intensely stared at each other.

"We should go to the beach today" I suggested. With him being distant and so in to his work we barely spend time together.

"I can't" He said and I pouted.

"Why not?" I questioned him.

"Um..... my mom wanted me to help her clean out the garage today"

"Ok" I simply said. I continued eating and as you could tell I was a bit upset.

"Ariana don't be mad at me". I ignored him and continued eating my food.

"I'm not mad, I just want us to spend time together" I mumbled.

He walked over to me and hugged me.

"How about this weekend we go out or take a vacation" He said. My face lit up

"Really" and he nodded.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked and I thought about it.

"Hawaii"

"Hawaii it is" he said causing me to smile widely.

_

I sat on the couch bored out of my life with nothing to do. I decided to call Tyler over to hang out since Justin was leaving in a few minutes.

He walked downstairs looking fine as ever wearing a simple graffic-tee, ripped jeans and some yezzys.

"Ariana have you seen my phone?" Justin asked and I shook my head no. He sighed.

"Well aww if you find it anywhere" He kissed me goodbye. He grabbed his car keys and left.
_

Justin

I was currently making my way to Selena's house. I know what you're thinking what a douche, I know. I feel really guilty about cheating but Selena and I have something great that I can't seem to let go off.

You probably asking why don't I tell Ariana. I mean I want to but I couldn't find it in me too.

I arrived at her house and parked in the driveway. I knocked on her door to see her wearing nothing but a towel. She smirked.

"Hey Papi" she said pulling me by my shirt.

"You look dirty let me clean you off" She removed my shirt and dragged me to her bathroom upstairs.

_

Ariana

Taylor finally arrived and it's was around six. I ordered some pizza that came five minutes ago and rented out some movies to watch.

"Hey boo" She said kissing me on my cheek and I kissed her back.

I saw her with her makeup and nail kit so I know she wanted to do some experimenting on me but I didn't mind. She currently attends this school called Beauty Works learning to become a Cosmologist and every now and then she would do different beauty styles on me.