tweleve

I really appreciate you guys being some patient readers because I hate to wait for updates myself. So thanks alot😊. Enjoy
-
Ariana's phone was snatched away by her boyfriend Ricky who was infuriated she was still have relations with Justin.

"What did I tell you about texting him?" Ricky asked in a calm voice trying not to release his anger.

"Ricky your not my father I can text whoever I want plus I never check your phone so who knows who your texting" She made her point.

"Your my girlfriend, so I tell you what to do and you listen, got that" he stated to Ariana a few feet away from her.

She rolled her eyes and mumbled" Like hell you will". Ricky heard her and harshly slapped her across the face leaving his hand print.

She gasped at his reaction and he immediately regret his actions.

"Ariana I'm sorr-" Ariana cut him off. " We're over" she said.

Ricky was shocked at her words. Ariana began walking and Ricky called her name but she ignored.

"Come her Toulouse" Ariana call her dog and leashed him.

"Ariana just listen to me" Ricky said as he caught up to her.

"What?" she asked him.

"I'm sorry" he said hugging her tightly but she didn't hug back. She felt no emotion, no love. All she wanted was for Ricky to crawl in a hole and die.

She pushed him off leaving the house and walking over to Taylor's.
-
"Aww baby don't cry" Taylor said to Ariana. Ariana laid her head in Taylor's lap as she cried her eyes out.

Taylor was beyond pissed at what Ricky had done and wanted to choke him but didn't because of Ariana.

"I hate him but I love him so much" Ariana croaked.

"I know but no one deserves what he did and if you had stayed that would have turn into another abusive relationship" Taylor spoke her wise words.

Ariana nodded as she listen to Taylor. She now had to worry where she was going to stay.

"And no worries because you staying with me boo" Taylor said like she read her mind. Ariana rose up and smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes that's what friends are for" They both hugged each other. Ariana was thankful for the one friend she had. She wasn't the popular girl in school but it never fazed.

"Now let's go Netflix and chill hot momma" Taylor said causing Ariana to giggle.
-
Justin was at home starting at his phone and waiting for Ariana's response. It been two hours since he asked her to escort him to the billboard awards but she didn't answer.

He heard his phone buzz signaling he had a text message. He picked up his phone to see it was from Ariana.

wifey🐱: hey

hubby🐶:
hey

wifey🐱: sorry i didn't answer, Ricky took my phone away.

hubby🐶:
you ok?

wifey🐱: we kinda broke up but I feel ok

Justin didn't want to intrude into her personal life so he didn't bother asking why.

hubby🐶:
oh, ok well I hope your ok.
You know you should
come over so we could hang out.

wifey🐱: ok, I'm at Taylor's house so ill meet you by the corner.

hubby🐶:
I'll see you in ten

Ariana was widely smiling and Taylor watched her with a confused expression.

"Why you smiling?" Taylor asked.

"Well Justin and I are gonna hang out" Taylor starting twerking with her tongue out.

"Yasss, you better go get it" Ariana laughing uncontrollably at her reaction.

"I gotta go meet him at the corner, so bye" Ariana said lifting herself off the couch. She kissed Taylor goodbye.

"Behaviour" Taylor shouted jokingly.
-
Ariana had her head laid on Justin shoulder as they watched Finding Nemo in his movie room.

He ordered two pepperoni pizzas, that arrived a few minutes ago and they ate in silence.

"I'm glad you broke up with Ricky" Justin spoke honestly.

"Why?" Ariana asked.

"So I can have you all to myself" He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

-
Taylor in the mm💞