twenty-three

Ariana

I was in complete shock to see Justin at my door step. I mean he did buy the house but I didn't expect him to come.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned his presence.

"I came to see you Ariana" He said smiling away. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Now you wanna come and see me. Why don't you go back to your fiance" I spat at him about to shut the door in his face.

"Ariana would you stop and just here me out"

"No" I shouted at him being to get frustrated at his stubbornness.

"Just give me five minutes please" He pleaded and I sighed letting in him.

We walked into the living and sat on the couch.

"Ariana I am really sorry for cheating on you with Selena and hurting you. I understand if you don't wanna see my face but I want to be apart of my child's life" he said to me causing a tear to shed but Justin wiped it.

"Don't cry over me I'm not worth it"

"It's actual children" I said to him and his face lit up.

"Really, can I touch....." He trailed off and I nodded.

He touched my stomach and he smiled.

"I can't wait to see my babies" He said kissing my stomach and causing me to blush a bit.

We continued to talk and caught up with each other and it was really nice.
-
"Ok what do you think?" I asked Taylor as I showed her my outfit. I wore a red dress which stopped at my thigh and showed off my stomach.

"You look so cute" She cooed and I giggled.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up and saw it was a message from Harry. He said he was outside waiting.

"He's here"

"Ok don't be weird and have fun ok but not to much fun I don't need more babies" She joked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not possible I'm pregnant now"

"Hey anything is possible" She said.

I left the house and saw Harry leaning against his car typing away on his phone.

"Hey"I greeted him and he looked up smiling.

"Hey you look beautiful" He complimented me.

"Thanks" He opened the door for me and I thanked him. He came over to his side and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise"

"Ok" I simply said.

-

We finally reached our destination and it look we were at a park. It was well decorated and had a table set up under a tree.

"Harry what's all this?" I asked him surprised.

"Well you deserve the world so I decided to give it to you" He responded and I smiled widely.

"You didn't have to do all of this" I reassured him.

" I wanted to"

We walked over to the table and he pulled out my chair and I thanked. He sat and out of no where I saw a waiter coming our way.

"Hello my name is Louis and I'll be taking your order" He said in a funny British accent handing us the menus.

I scanned it over wondering what to eat.

"I'll have scalloped potatoes with the baby back ribs and breadsticks" I ordered and Harry laughed.

"Someone's hungry"

"Hey I'm eating for three you gotta gimme a pass"I said and we both laughed.

Our food finally came and I quickly dug in and we enjoyed the night talking and getting to know each other
-
finally she's found someone new