twenty-two

9 months later

Ariana

I patiently waited for the doctor to arrive to check up on me. I am six months pregnant with twin girls and I am very excited.

It's been a hard journey since Justin hasn't been there to help me. First few weeks I was devastated without Justin but healed over time.

He's currently engaged to Selena and I was surprised at the information when Taylor told me. We haven't been in contact for six months and it's feels great.

The only bad thing is my girls won't get to see there father.

The door opened to reveal Mrs. Jones entering the room.

"Good morning" She greeted me and I smiled.

"Morning" She instructed me as usually to lay back and rubbed the gel on my tummy. She moved the device around on my stomach which I don't know the name of and I same my two beautiful babies.

"Ok everything seems to look well. As usual make sure to eat right and not to stress out to much.

I nodded and pulled my shirt down. Taylor couldn't come with me today because she was visiting her mom in Seattle so I was stuck all by myself.

I jumped into my range rover that Justin bought. Just because we didn't talk doesn't mean he didn't try to get my attention.

He bought me a house which I refused to accept but he begged Taylor to convince me too keep it and I complied.

I recently got a job as a celebrity stylist. I styled a few well know people and made a good amount of money.

I decided to go to the grocery to pick up a few things for the house.

I finally arrived and grabbed a cart walking to the dairy section. I picked up some milk, yogurt. I walked to the cereal and I tried to reach my favorite brand CoCo puffs but I couldn't reach.

"Let me help you with that" A deep voice said to me.

I turned to see a tall figure with brown locks and piercing green eyes.

"Thank you" I said to him smiling.

"So why is a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked.

"My the father of my children and I aren't together at the moment"

"Children?"

"Yeah I'm having twins" I explained to him and he nodded.

"I bet they are gorgeous just like you" He said causing me to blush.

"Thank you" I said.

"If you don't I'll like to get you're number so we can go out to dinner?" He asked a bit nervous.

"Sure" I agreed and I gave it to him.

I finally got a that I needed and headed home. Harry which is his name helped pack everything.

"Ariana let me help you with that?" My neighbor Derek said.

"Thanks" We rest everything in the kitchen and I thanked him once again. Someone was knocked the door.

I opened it and same the familiar figure causing my heart to race.

"Ju-ustin"
-
haha cliff hanger😊