twenty-three

Ariana

"So he just showed up at you're door step" Kylie asked as she snapchatted herself.

I was currently styling her for a charity event and plus we've grown to like each other

"Yeah, I was really surprised but we talked and he wanted to be apart of the kids lives" I explained to her as I scanned through the clothing rack. I pulled out a classy red dress that showed some skin.

"I like this, it's goes well with your new hair, plus it would show off that nice booty of yours" I said and she giggled.

I gave her the dress to try on and I saw my phone ringing. I saw it was Justin.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey I wanted to know when was your next appointment so I can come along"

"It's tomorrow at three"

"Do you know when the babies are due?"

"Yeah November the ninth"

"OK, well enjoy the rest of your day"

"Thanks" And with that I hung up.

"Who was that?" Kylie asked.

"It was Justin" I said.

She walked out in the dress and she looked great.

"I love it" She said watching herself in the body length mirror.

"Great, and you can wear it with some nude louboutins" I smiled that she was satisfy with her outfit. A few minutes later her makeup artist showed up and I packed my things to leave.

"I gotta go Kylie, meeting Taylor for lunch" I said waving her and exiting her house.

-

"So how was the date?" Taylor asked as we sat enjoying our salads.

"It's was good, I really had fun" I said picking some salad in my fork and eating it.

She stared at me and smiled widely.

"What?" I asked her.

"I'm so happy you're happy, after Ricky and his stupid self. Sean and his lying self and Justin and his cheating self you finally found someone." She said and I laughed at her comment.

We continue talking and eating until I felt a liquid flowing down my jeans.

Did you pee yourself Ariana?

"Ariana are you ok?" Taylor asked.

"My water broke"

-

Cliff hanger.