seventeen

Ariana

To be honest these past few days Ariana has been miserable without justin. She missed his cute little smiled and his adorable laugh and the way he held her. She quickly wiped her eyes to prevent anymore tears from being released.

Taylor has been out of town from two weeks now with her boyfriend so Ariana didn't want to interrupt her vacation.

The door bell rang and Ariana lazily walked to open the door. There stood Paul the mailman holding a very small package in his hand.

"Package for Ariana Grande" he said smiling from hear to hear. She signed for it and left. She was a bit confused but shurrged. Ariana opened the box to reveal a promise ring from Pandora.

At that same moment her phone receive a text message. She unlocked it and saw it was justin.

moron😑: hey baby girl, did you get my gift.

my queen👸: yusss omg I'm crying

my queen👸: it's so beautiful

moron😑: ariana i know what I did was wrong and I'm really sorry for being disrespectful but would you please take me back please

Ariana bite her lip wondering what she should do. They had been together for three months and he never showed her signs to not trust him.

my queen👸: ok i will, but if you do anything like that again I will cut your balls off😊

juju💜: I finally got my girl back

Someone knocked the door and Ariana opened it to see Justin standing there. Ariana screamed and jumped into his arms holding him tightly.

-
Yay there are together again😊