thirty

"Um Ms. Grande where would you like this?" My worker Chloe asked me.

"You can rest it on the shelf over there" I said continuing to place a dress on a mannequin . The arm feel off and I moaned in frustration.

"Ms. Grande, I'll handle that just go for a walk or something" Jennifer said taking the dress from my hand. I nodded and exited the store walking to who knows where.

Every since I saw those messages between Daniel and Taylor I can't think straight. I haven't talk to Daniel in a week and I have been ignoring Taylor.

I think it's time I confront them both because it's really playing with my mind.

I dialed Taylor's number and waited for it to ring but it went to straight to voicemail.

I sent her message asking her to meet up for lunch to talk on Wednesday.

-

I stood in the kitchen cutting up vegetables. I'm making dinner for myself once again because Daniel hasn't shown up and I am done at this point.

I heard the door shut and open.

"Daniel" I called out but got no answer.

"Mummy" I heard the sweet familiar voices and saw Mia and Bella running in my direction.

"My babies I missed you show much" I cooed hugging them tightly.

"Hey Ariana" Justin said.

"Hi" I said back.

"Are my little munchkins hungry?" I asked Bella and Mia and they nodded.

"I'm hungry to you know" Justin said.

"What Selena didn't cook for you" I said jokingly.

"Oh She did I'm just not eating it"

I laughed "you can stay for dinner if you like."
-
"Thanks for dinner Ariana it was nice" Justin said.

"No problem"

We stood outside on the patio in an awkward silence. I don't what got into me but I pulled Justin into hug holding closely.

We pulled away and he kissed and surprisingly I kissed back.

I pulled away.

"You can stay the night"

"Yeah because I really want to"
-
Jariana is growing again