Chapter 2 (names)

I wake up to someone shaking me.

"Hey cmon wake up!"

"I-I'm sorry. I won't sleep late again. I promise!" I say in a scared tone.

"Whoa it okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I was kidding."

"Why?"

"Why what"

"Why aren't you hurting me. Why are you being nice?"

"Because it's wrong for men to hurt woman. And your pretty and kind. You deserve to be treated nicely."

"What's your name?"

"Oh im so stupid. I can't believe I haven't told you my name. I'm Grayson Elliot. You can call me Gray. What's yours?"

"I'm Braelynn Marie. But most people call me Brae"

"Well it's nice to meet you Brae."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure."

I sit up so I'm not laying down anymore and look into Grayson's Green eyes.

"Why are you here? Why did you run away?"

"Well, since I trust you I guess I'll tell you. My parents had a baby girl. They always wanted one. When I was born they were mad because I was a boy. So when they got a girl they just ignored me and acted like I didn't exist. So I ran away. Came here, built my tree house and lived happy. Sometimes I get lonely but I don't care. How about you?"

"I umm. Well my parents died in a car crash. I was put in foster care, and my foster dad and his sons they, they um... They hit me, with anything they can find for any reason they can make up. And they rape me. So I ran away. When you found me bleeding it was because of my foster dad."

"I'm so sorry. That's why your scared around me."

Grayson backs up away from me like he knows how I'm scared.

"I'm so sorry. I'll leave you alone."

"Grayson wait. I'm not scared of you. Well I kinda am but not like I am with other people. Your the only friend I've ever had."

He smiles and scoots towards me.

"Your the only friend I've ever had too."

Pic above is Grayson Elliot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pic above is Grayson Elliot.

Pic above is Braelynn Marie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pic above is Braelynn Marie