Chapter 5 (you again)

My foster dad. My foster brothers. They were there. I knew why they were looking for me.

The oldest brother turned around and saw me. "THERE SHE IS!"

They jumped up a ran towards me. I was running but they were too fast. Someone yanked me by my hair and dragged me back to where they set up camp.

I was tied up to a tree and was being punched. I felt the warm liquid fall from my nose and forehead.

The three of them were drinking and get punching me. They left the camp to get the van. They were drunk so I thought it would take awhile.

It was dark now and the campfire was getting out of control. Everything caught on fire and I tried to escape but I couldn't. I was too weak and the ropes were to tight.

I started to breath in the smoke. Before I passed out I heard someone call my name. Then everything was black.

I was freezing. So cold. I open my eyes and notice my surroundings. The tree house.

I didn't have a blanket, and for some reason I couldn't get up. I had no energy. I started coughing like crazy then threw up in a bucket next to me.

"Braelynn! Shhhh it's okay. I'm here. It's Grayson."

I felt Grayson stroking my hair and put a big fluffy blanket over me. I'm not site why but I started crying.

"W-what happened?"

"Your foster family found you. Beat you. Then there was a fire. I carried you back here and you got sick. You have a fever."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?! You didn't do anything."

"You keep Saving me. I always screw up some how and you save me"

"Braelynn. I want to. I want to save you. Your my responsibility. I like you Braelynn. But I know that your scared and that's why I never wanted to tell you."

"Gray..."

"Braelynn. I know what you will say. I know okay. Just don't push me away. Please."

"I like you too Grayson. I really do. At this point I would be dead if it weren't for you"

Before Grayson could say anything I started coughing again. I felt blood drip from my nose then I passed out.