Chapter 4 (search party)

I wake up and see that my head is in Grayson's Shoulder. He is also sleeping. I silently get up and overhear the campers on the ground.

"Okay you both go this way. Me and her will go the other direction. We WILL find Braelynn. No matter what."

My jaw dropped. People are looking for me. I need to leave. If they find me here then they will also take Gray.

I find my bag and pack things I need but not to much.

2 water bottles, flashlight, granola bar, matches, and a jacket.

I throw my bag over my shoulder and quickly write a note to Grayson. I explained why I was leaving and that I was sorry.

After that I left. I ran through the woods looking down at my feet trying not to trip.

Night finally came and I climbed into a tree. I took a couple sips of water and a bite of my granola bar then went to sleep.

"HEY SOMEONE IS UP IN THE TREE"

I wake up hearing a familiar voice and know that it's the man searching for me. After jumping out of the tree I run as fast as my legs would go.

Then of course I tripped. My head started to sting and I felt blood drip from my forehead.

I kept running until I couldn't hear the voice anymore. I guessed it was around 9:00 so I went back to sleep.

In the morning I drank some water then walked around in the forest. This Granola Bar won't last me much longer.

I try to search for some sort of berries that I could eat. Luckily I found blueberries. At least I think they are blueberries. I put them in my bag and keep walking.

"She is here. I KNOW SHE IS GOD DAMNIT!"

I look past a tree and see someone who I never wanted to see ever again.