Chapter 18 (home to you)

I get home and walk to my room. My dad was walking behind me to make sure I was okay.

"Goodnight princess. If you aren't feeling good then I'll be right down the hall okay?"

"Okay dad. Thanks. I love you"

"Love you too. night."

I waited an hour before I knew for sure that my dad was asleep. I quickly took a bag and packed a water bottle with a blanket and a few granola bars.

I climbed out of my window onto a tree and ran down the street. I was at the park which had trees connected to it.

"I hope your here"

I walked into the forest and it seemed like the route me and Grayson always room. It couldn't be real could it?

I was walking for about 2 hours now. My legs were growing heavy and my head was hurting.

My legs gave out from underneath me and I was falling but someone caught me and laid my head on there lap.

"G-Grayson?"

"Shh it's okay princess. I'm here."

"Grayson.... Please don't leave me. I love you"

Grayson sighed then closed his eyes. He opened them then we were back in the tree house.

"How did you do that!"

"I'm- not human. I'm an angel. And when you were in your coma it was my job to give you the chances of waking up."

"So. Your not real?"

"I am. Just not normal"

"I love you Grayson."

"You can't love me. I'm nothing like you!"

"Grayson. You saved me! You did! And I fell in love with you and you said that you loved me."

"I do love you. But an angel can't love, a human"

"But we do love each other. So it can happen."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm not sure. It's hard to tell what's real and what isn't."

"Just lay down for a little bit. You need to go back home tomorrow"

"But what about you?"

"We both will just live our lives like they were"

"No. I need you in my life Grayson!"

"Shhh. It's ok. Just go to sleep"

I close my eyes and soon I fell asleep.