Chapter 7 (ill get help)

"You need to see a doctor"

"No I can't. They will take me back. I'll lose you."

"BRAELYNN LOOK AT YOURSELF!....I'm bringing you to a doctor."

"No!! I'll be fine Grayson! Do you want them to take me away?! Is that what you want? Cause I'll leave!"

"I want you Alive Brae. That's what I want."

"Grayson I'll be fine! Just leave me alone"

"Fine. I won't bring you to a doctor. But in bringing a doctor to you"

I stay laying down on my bed, while I hear Gray talking to someone. Then I hear footsteps coming to my make shift room.

"Braelynn this is my bestfriends mom, Tracey. She is a doctor and she is going to help you."

"Hi Braelynn. Listen I promise I'm not going to tell anyone about this okay? I love Grayson like he is my son and I will protect him and you."

"O-okay"

"Grayson please leave the room so I can look at her"

Grayson leaves and Dr. Tracey examines me. She had a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong with me."

"Braelynn. It could be either 2 things. The first is smoke in your lungs which we would easily get out. And the second could be... Cancer"

"C-cancer" I started crying and Grayson ran into the room. I just curled into a ball and pulled the blanket over my face so Gray couldn't see me crying.

"What's wrong! Dr. Tracey what is it?!"

"It might be cancer. But it might not be"

"Well t-thanks. Bye"

"Goodbye. I'll be back tomorrow with equipment to see what it really is."

I heard Dr. Tracey leave and Grayson laid down with me. He went under the blanket with me and held onto me.

"You'll be okay Brae. I'm here for you and I'm not letting go."