Chapter 17 (coma)

Beep. Beep. Beep

I open my eyes slowly and look around. There was a tube I my mouth and many wires that connected me to a machine.

One machine was beeping which became very annoying. I tried sitting up but it hurt to much.

There were so many cuts and bruises on me. I was really scared. I assumed I was in a hospital because I was wearing one of the hospital gowns and the machines were everywhere.

I still had the necklace Grayson have me and it was around my neck. Wait. Did he put me in here? Did he do this to me?

Tears were falling from my eyes. Then a nurse came in and dropped all the papers that were in her hand. She slightly smiled then tears fell from her eyes.

"I need nurses stat!"

Many more nurses came running into the room and they all did what she did. They smiled the cried. I stared at them in a curious way.

A blonde nurse came up to me and took the tube out of my mouth which really hurt.

"Sweetie. Do you remember your name?"

"I'm- Braelynn."

Everyone smiled again.

"Do you know what happened to you?"

"Grayson grabbed me. Then people came and then everything- went black"

The nurses sighed in disappointment.

"You were in a car crash. Your father made it out alive but your mother didn't. Who is Grayson?"

Wait. Was I in a coma? Was everything just a long dream? Me being in foster care, me meeting Grayson. It was all just a dream.

"Where's my dad?"

"I'll get him"

Soon my dad walked into the room crying. He sat next to my bed and was stroking my hair.

"Baby girl. Are you okay?"

"Yea. How long has it been?"

"2 months and 4 weeks."

"Oh. So my birthday passed?"

"Yea. Do you Remember?"

"Only somethings. Not everything."

"Okay. Well I'll let you get rest. The doctors are letting you come home tomorrow night"

"Okay. Bye dad"

"Bye sweetheart"

My dad left my room and I went to sleep.