Chapter 17

Hope you guys all had a fantastic Halloween! So, I thought I'd upload on Halloween since this chapter is about the Halloween Bash. I think some of the POV's may surprise you, but in a good way (I hope). I read your comments about some of you not being able to see the previous chapter, I'm not really sure how to fix that. My only advice is to refresh the page. 

Please comment below and tell me who your favorite POV was and who's POV you want to see more of. The person can be different (EX- Luke and Jason)

On to the chapter, hope you guys enjoy it and vote and comment and fan. Happy Halloween! :)

(P.S. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

***********************************************************************************************************************

                                                Chapter 17

Sutton’s POV:

            I adjusted my short dress, running my fingers over the silky, red fringe. Lisa, Lilah, Ellie,  Katherine, Scott’s mate, and I had all decided to go for an older era for our costumes. Lisa, Lilah and I were all flapper girls and Ellie and Kat had opted for the 80’s girl look. I tucked a piece of my curled hair behind me and ran my eyes over my costume. The dress was a deep red, with rows of fringe running over it. It stopped halfway down my thigh and had thin straps that left my arms bare. Black gloves that stopped right before they reached my elbows, a black mask that covered my eyes, and a black feather accessorized my look. The mask didn’t really go with the flapper theme but nonetheless, it looked good.

            “Damn Sutton. You put us to shame.” Lisa’s wistful voice had me turning to face her and Lilah. They had the same black accessories but Lilah’s dress was white and Lisa sported a dark green dress.

            “More like the other way around.” I murmured and smiled slightly. I didn’t feel like going out and partying bit on the other hand, I didn’t feel like staying at home and laying in bed.

            “Ready?” Ellie asked. We all nodded and I smiled at her. She looked so cute in a puffy pink skirt with a silky black shirt tucked in. Kat looked completely opposite, as she had decided to do the 80’s punk girl. Her black hair was straightened and she rocked a leather jacket.

            “Let’s hit the road then.” Lisa sang as she flew down the stairs. I found myself walking down the stairs next to Ellie. She twirled her hair nervously and bit down on her bottom lip.

            “Nervous?” I guessed.

            “No, it’s just parties aren’t really my thing.” You and me both, I thought. “Hey is your brother or whatever he is coming?” She asked suddenly.

            “Yeah I think so.” I doubt he would miss the opportunity to party.

            “It’s funny that you guys have been here for a few months now and I still have never met him.” She laughed. I looked at her shocked, trying to remember a time when they had been around each other.

            “You guys have never met?” I asked bewildered. She shook her head as she stepped out of the house.

            “Nope.” How odd, I thought. We climbed into the back of Lilah’s Beemer and settled into it’s leather seats. Lisa turned to us from the passenger seat as Lilah pulled out of the driveway.

            “Let’s party ladies!” I pushed my feather further down into my hair and shot her a small smile. I’m not entirely sure if tonight is going to be good.