Colors ↹ I

------------
• Act I •
------------

One:
Multi-color

Magenta Regina frowned when she noticed all the colors on her pale skin. She couldn't help but notice the different amount moons, or the fact that she also had a coyote or a moon. It was very confusing due to the fact that she had a lighting bolt, or a dark shade of grey moon.

There were also other symbols in different shades of grey that she had before. Those she knew what they were. Some of them she grew up with and others were the ones that appeared after she moved to Beacon Hills.

"Mag?" Magenta's uncle questioned. The young girl looked up too see her uncle staring at the colorful arm. He could see the colors that Magenta couldn't. "I thought you didn't have a lighting bolt, or a coyote, or a bright moon, or a jaguar or bones?"

"They just stared to appear out of no where," Magenta replied.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and imagined her pale skin. Her eyes snapped open to see all of the marks disappearing. All of them but the dark grey moon.

"True Alpha," Caleb mumbled.

Magenta wouldn't have heard it if it weren't for her supernatural hearing. Sometimes it was a blessing and a curse.

"One who doesn't have to steal the power," Magenta whispered.

A True Alpha was one of the most powerful supernatural creatures out in the world. They earned their red eyes, instead of stealing it from another alpha.

↹↹↹

"It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures. One you'll recognize from last night's reading failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of Congress, and lost as Vice President, before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. Who was he?" Mr. Yukimura asked.

Magenta knew the answer to the question, since she did the reading after practice with her uncle. She was going to raise her hand before she noticed that Mr. Yukimura had already called on someone.

"Malia." Magenta turned around to see the girl named Malia.

The two girls made eye contact, causing both of them to sense each others supernatural present. The Hispanic girl quickly turned around and looked down at her arm. She send a signal towards her arm, asking too see which Supernatural creature was in the class.

A coyote, lighting bolt and the dark grey moon. WereCoyote, True Alpha and the lighting bolt. The bolt was something that Magenta didn't understand. It confused her since she didn't know what the creature could be. She snapped out of her trance and hid her markings before hearing a phone ring.

"Scott, phones off. Malia? One of our greatest presidents. Gettysburg Address?" Mr. Yukimura repeated.

Another phone went off. Magenta could hear it coming from Mr. Yukimura. She dug her nails into her skin to prevent her colors from escaping. Even if she couldn't see the colors on her arm, other people could.

"Phones off. Everyone. Malia? Does anyone else know?" Beep. "I said phones off!"

"Dad, that was yours," a girl told her teacher father. Magenta felt a weird vibe coming off of her classmate. It felt like the girl was apart of the supernatural world.

"Oh. Um... Scott, call Lydia," Mr. Yukimura told one of his students. Magenta was caught off guard by the statement before she raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss. Regina?"

"Abraham Lincoln. He wrote and gave the Gettysburg address in honor of the soldiers who fought in the Battle of Gettysburg," Magenta answered the previous question. Mr. Yukimura let out a sigh of relief. One of his students did do the reading.

"Thank you, Ms. Regina."

↹↹↹

"Do you want to try a new ability or do you want to learn to hide it better?" Caleb asked his niece.

He had taken care of Magenta ever since his sister died. Caleb Regina had tried to teach his niece all he knew about the supernatural and what she was. It was knowledge that was always passed down.

"Ability," Magenta answered. She was ready to try new things, especially since she was in a new town. It could either help her or not.

"Which one?" Caleb asked, motioning to the markings on Magenta.

She looked over them all carefully, not wanting to be something horrible. Magenta hovered her finger over the coyote.

"Close your eyes. Trace the marking. Steady heart beat. Imagine your eyes that shade of grey, and imagine the marking becoming one with you," Caleb carefully explained. The process could end badly if Magenta wasn't careful.

Magenta did what she was told. She felt a cold change in her eyes. Her nails grew into claws, her teeth into fangs and hair growing.

"I am assuming this wereCoyote is an evolved wereCoyote so you can so farther than that," Caleb explained.

Magenta thought about it deeper until she felt her insides shift. It took pain for her to be on the floor looking up at Caleb. A growl escaped her mouth. The new ability was truly amazing, not only can she see the supernatural around her but turn into them now. Magenta lost train of thought, causing her to collapse on the floor in her regular form.

"You need practice and help," her uncle said in a song tune voice.

"Shut up," Magenta mumbled in a joking matter. Her uncle was her one of her only living blood relative on her mother's side. They has bonded over the years into becoming into friends. Of course, they had their arguments every now and then.

"What if you're in a battle, Mag? What if you collapse in front of your opponent?" Caleb questioned. Magenta let out a small groan before answering.

"I'll find a sparring partner."

•○•

:-)

QOTD:

AOTD:

Thank you for reading! If you liked this chapter and want to spend 3 seconds to vote that would be great! Thanks!

JMC