Colors ↹ III

Three:
Magenta

Unknown Number:
Meet us outside of school

Magenta:
Who is this?

Unknown Number:
Stiles

Magenta:
How did you get my number?

Unknown Number:
Lydia pulled a few strings and I looked through your criminal record

Magenta let out a sigh, forgetting about her criminal record. It just wasn't her fault that she forgot to pay for an items and was charged for shop lifting. Magenta snapped her locker shut before she headed outside where she spotted Scott, Stiles, Malia, Kira and Lydia.

"Hi, I'm Magenta." Magenta introduced herself when she made it to the squad. They all looked at her before introducing themselves. Magenta smiled before she glanced down at her phone.

Caleb:
Augustus is coming home tomorrow.

Magenta was happy about the news before she noticed that Stiles was trying to look at her message. She turned it off and put her phone in her pocket.

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia stated, causing Magenta to start paying attention.

"Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia told Malia.

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles said, defending the girl who he asumed he was dating.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam." Scott stated.

"It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Stiles added in.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Scott asked. Magenta them realized that Liam was the boy who Scott kidnapped.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Magenta was bewildered by the violence.

"I'm in." Stiles agreed.

"Isn't that too much work? After you kill him, you have to wipe off the finger prints and hope and pray you didn't get caught." Magenta asked.

"How do you know?" Stiles asked.

"I read books. But kidnapping is slightly easier as long as he doesn't see you." Magenta simply replied.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott said.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia planned out.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Scott asked.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Lydia explained. Magenta had a feeling there was more to the story about the trickster.

"Who? Me? No way. Not me." Kira started off.

"Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen." Lydia explained.