Colors ↹ XI

Eleven:
Dead

"Are you spending the night?" Magenta asked Malia on their way back to the Regina residents.

"I don't see why not." Malia replied.

"Augustus drop me off here." Magenta commanded her cousin. Augustus drove to the side of the rode and stopped. "It's not that I don't like you Malia, but I need sleep and I have a feeling I won't get it tonight."

Magenta opened the side door and got out before looking back inside.

"Don't forget to wear protection! It's not a party unless there's ballons!" With that being said, Magenta shut the door close before walking to the Stilinski household. One, it would be weird to go to Scott's. Two, Magenta felt like death was coming and she didn't want to get in the way of a certain banshee. And three, Stiles.

↹↹↹

"Stiles." Magenta was shaking the boy awake. "Stiles, you have a early morning practice for the big game tomorrow. Stiles."

"All right." Was all that came out of Stiles. Magenta rolled her eyes before looking around the room. Her eyes landed on the board that asked who the Desert Wolf was. Magenta smiled that even if they were dating, Stiles would always help a friend. She continued to scan the room until she realized there is only one way to wake up a boy. Luckily one of Augustus's ex taught her that to wake a boy up is by kissing them awake. But if it comes to Augustus, Magenta just uses a blow horn.

Magenta turned her boyfriend over and kissed him.

"What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth." Stiles informed his girlfriend when they pulled apart.

"I don't think I care." Magenta smiled. Stiles was confused but smiled before going back in to kiss her. After making out for a tops of ten, Magenta opened her eyes.

"I never noticed the color of your room." Magenta turned her head to face Stiles who was hugging her. She studied his face with color. "Nor the color of your eyes, skin, hair."

Magenta ran her hand through Stiles hair.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked confused.

"It's an old magenta saying which explains why we can't see color. Not unless we find those who we truly care for. ❛When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❜" Magenta explained. "My kind have been reduced, it usually depends on how many creatures you can transform. Like my uncle, he can see color often because he only can change into one thing. My cousin, he sees it from time to time. But for me, I can't see any color because I can be anything. I am a rare, but I can only see color when I'm with you."

Magenta buried her head in Stiles chest. "I would trade a life with color for you, anyday."

"I also didn't notice the green specks in your eyes before." Stiles told Magenta. The girl was confused since she never had green specks. Caleb even told her that she had brown eyes, only brown.

↹↹↹

"Lydia. Lydia." Malia was calling out towards Lydia. She was going to tell her that she passed. Lydia looked up and looked at Malia. "Look. I passed."

Magenta smiled at the sight along with Kira.

"C-minus." Lydia took notice of the grade.