Colors ↹ X

Ten:
We Know

"I'm completely and totally fine." Stiles informed Magenta and Melissa, making his way out. Magenta held her arm out to stop Stiles, which Melissa appreciated.

"Uh-uh-uh. You completely and totally have a concussion, Stiles." Melissa told Magenta's crush. "Lie back down. The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan."

"We still haven't paid for the last one? And can't Magenta just heal me?" Stiles questioned, looking at the said girl.

"Oh, no, no, no. Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time but he will get her to talk. Even if I let you go, what would you do?" Melissa finally was able to convince the boy.

"Okay." Stiles replied.

"Thank you, Melissa." Magenta told the mother of Scott.  Stiles sat on the bed and motioned for Magenta to do the same. She obeyed.

"Can you do me one little favor?" Stiles asked.

"Anything." Melissa told Stiles.

"Can you get me a tape player?" Stiles asked.

"Like cassettes?" Melissa asked the boy.

"Yes. Tapes." Stiles told Melissa.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." Melissa agreed, knowing Magenta would keep the boy in the room. Melissa started to leave the room and closing the door.

"Okay, tapes, though, please." Stiles told the woman who was like his mother.

"Cassettes." When the door close, Stiles took out the tape labeled Lorraine Martin.

"What do you think?" Stiles asked Magenta.

"I honestly don't know what to think." Magenta answered. She placed her hand on Stiles head, hoping it wasn't weird, before she healed his concussion. "Do you feel better?"

"Yes." Stiles answered Magenta. She smiled before she took out her phone.

Augustus:
You got to stop almost dying on us! I also need to stop dying!

Magenta:
Sorry :-(

Augustus:
Where are you?

Magenta:
Hospital with Stiles.

Magenta turned off her phone before putting it in her pocket. Magenta sat in a comfortable silence before Stiles disturbed it.

"I'm still suprised that you haven't confront me about when I kissed you." Stiles told Magenta. Magenta turned to face Stiles.

"I honestly don't know how to confront you about it." Magenta inform the boy.

"You could have just asked me why I did it." Stiles apprise the girl. He just wanted to tell her how he felt, to see if she would reject him.

"Why did you do it, Stiles?" Magenta asked. Her heart was racing before a knock interrupted them.

"You find a tape player?" Stiles asked Melissa. Turning around away from Magenta, making her heart beat slow down.