Colors V

Five:
Stupid Violet

Magenta left her cousin in the hands of a Banshee and a werecoyote so she could go to her class. Magenta wasn't really paying attention since her attention was on the boy with photographs on his desk. Stiles Stilinski. Magenta snapped out of it when Coach hit Stiles desk.

"You know, Stilinski," The Coach lowered himself down before grabbing and looking at one of the photos. "If I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A plus student."

"Thanks, Coach." Stiles told his Lacrosse coach. Magenta tried not to laugh at the scene in front of her.

"Put those pictures away." The coach hit Stiles desk some more with a lacrosse stick before going away. That's when Stiles noticed something that caught Magenta's serious attention. "Stilinski!"

Magenta watched as Stiles pulled on the Lacrosse stick and pull at the end before looking at one of the pictures. Magenta knew it was the one with the stab markings.

"What the hell is wrong with you?Don't answer that." Coach told his student before pulling on the Lacrosse stick. Both Scott and Magenta looked at Stiles, expecting an answer.

"It's a lacrosse player." Stiles answered the unasked question.

"The killers on the team." Scott added on. The bell soon rung, causing the three to sprint to room where they looked for the weapon. Kira even managed to join them in the hunt.

"This . . . This is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear." Scott pointed out.

"Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it we should be trying to get the game canceled?" Kira asked.

"The games the best way to catch him red-handed." Scott answered.

"And I doubt the coach would cancel it. He seems crazy to me." Magenta mumbled the last part.

"But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death?" Stiles sarcastic said.

"That would make our job way easier." Magenta commented from beside Stiles.

"Which by the way could be either of you guys." Stiles told them. Causing Scott to realize something.

"Or Liam. Well, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it." Scott told the three other people in the room.

"We don't know anything about the list." Stiles said. "How's it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?"

"How do they know about me anyway?" Kira asked.

"Or anyone for that matter." Magenta added on. No one knew about her powers except her kind, and Scott's pack. And maybe the dead boy who saw her use her powers before he died.

"They know about everyone." Scott answered. Stiles let out a sigh before pointing at Kira.

"I think Kira is right. I think we should stop the game." Stiles said.

"Good luck trying to get Coach to actually cancel the game." Magenta told Stiles.

"I'm not afriad." Scott told Stiles.