Colors ↹ XV

Fifteen:
Information

"I should've gotten a haircut." Sheriff Stilinski told himself in the mirror while Magenta raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles informed his father.

"Yeah, just ask my uncles on my dad's side. But you look amazing Sheriff." Magenta commented. She still couldn't believe that her dad had cursing her out in Spanish before he came into acceptance when he threw holy water on her. Just to say, her dad and his side of the family are very religious.

"I think you look great." Scott replied.

"Well, thank you, son-I-should-have-had and Magenta." Sheriff told the two teens. The two glanced at Stiles with a smile before turning back to the Sheriff. "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"What, Dad, Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man." Stiles replied.

"It's a woman, Stiles." Sheriff Stilinski told his son.

"Okay." Stiles answered.

"A very beautiful woman." Mr. Stilinski added.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked. The Sheriff and Magenta shared a knowing look. The two had to plan the Sheriff's date behind Stiles back.

"None of your business. Either one of you." The Sheriff answered, looking at both at Scott and Stiles.

"What about Magenta?" Stiles asked.

"She knows." Mr. Stilinski answered.

"And she's not telling." Magenta commented. The two boys looked at each other.

"I want to know." Stiles stated.

"Stilinski!" a young male voice yelled. The four turned towards the way the yelling. "Stilinski!"

The four left the room to see a young man yelling.

"I'm going to kill you."

"Dovovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Sheriff Stilinski commanded the Deputies.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." Scott and Magenta listened to Dovovan's heart beat to know he wasn't kidding.

"Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever." Stiles commented.

"I would stop." Magenta told her boyfriend when she watched the boy, Dovovan throw himself at them.

"Get him out of here!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled. They watched as they took Dovovan outside.