Colors ↹ XXI

Twenty-One :
Abundancee of Lies

"It's been five days and we still can't find it." Magenta told Stiles and Lydia while she sat in a tree looking for the Nemeton.

"I have to agree, it's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles agreed.

"Maybe it knows we're late for class. Because we've been here twice." Lydia replied. Magenta jumped off the tree and landed on her feet firmly.  She turned around to see the tree had two white X's.

"Crap." Stiles said, taking notice of the tree.

"Can we talk to Parrish now?" Lydia asked Stiles, already knowing Magenta wouldn't mind.

"Hang on. If the Nemeton's covered on bodies, shouldn't you two be able to find them?" Stiles questioned. Magenta looked at her boyfriend already knowing what he was talking about.

"Me?" Lydia asked. "I get Magenta, but me?"

"Yes, you." Stiles answered. "That's what you do. You're the Banshee, you find the bodies."

"Well, the Banshee's having an off day, so how about we talk to Parrish?" Lydia asked. Magenta smelled the air, realizing that she could only smell trees.

"Unless the bodies smell like wood, I'm getting nothing." Magenta commented.

"We can't." Stiles answered Lydia.

"Why not?" Lydia asked, while Magenta took a look around. She wanted to get a better scent or vibe than from where she was standing.

"Because one of the bodies . . ." Magenta froze behind the tree, knowing Stiles was secretly referring to Donovan. She straighten up before she left the tree and regrouped. "One of them . . . One of them could be . . ."

"One of them could be what?" Lydia asked.

"One of them could be a clue." Stiles finally answered.

"I'm leaving now, Stiles. I'm going to talk to Parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies. Are you coming Magenta? It's always better when they know." Lydia told them.

"I'm okay!" Magenta yelled after Lydia.

"Well then, he should know he owes me a Jeep."

↹↹↹

Magenta stood next to Mason while Corey was rushed into the ambulance.

"He just started bleeding everywhere. I don't. . ." Mason tried to explain to Scott, Theo and Magenta.

"Don't let them do it." Corey called out, Magenta turned her head to look at the boy covered in mercury. "Don't let them kill me!"

"Scott, we have to follow them." Theo told Scott. Magenta furrowed her eyebrows at Theo. She wasn't liking the boy anymore. "We got to protect him right? Scott come on."

↹↹↹

Stiles and Magenta walked through the hallways until they saw Malia.

"Malia?" Magenta questioned.

"Hey. Hey. What happened?" Stiles asked Malia.