Colors ↹ XIV

Fourteen:
Suspensions

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten, his older sister died in an accident when he was eight." Stiles told his dad, when they entered his office.

"Please go to school." The Sheriff advise his son.

"Dad, this kid's a werewolf." Stiles informed Sheriff Stilinski.

"Your best friend is a werewolf. You are dating a Magenta. Your girlfriend's cousin is a Magenta. His girlfriend is a werecoyote. I'm still don't know what Kira's supposed to be. When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then, just go to school."

"What did you do?" Stiles asked his dad, noticing a change in his appearance.

"What?" The Sheriff questioned. "What do you mean, "What did I do"?"

"There's something different about you."

↹↹↹

"You ran a background check and all you got was a ticket? Not just a ticket, a speeding ticket?" Magenta asked her boyfriend while they walked the stairs to their school. "I mean, that's not half as bad as my shop lifting accident."

"A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles informed his girlfriend.

"Which means?" Magenta questioned.

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something." Stiles asked.

"Stiles, how many tickets would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?" Magenta asked. Stiles stood there, counting each one.

"Seventeen." Magenta gave him that knowing look.

"I honestly don't know, Stiles. I mean, I can see why you're worried. He's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened. And let's not forget you accused me before for being a professional assassin." Magenta took note, before realizing that she called Theo hot. Just like last time before she dated Stiles, she found Brett attractive. But when it comes to dating it's like a menu. You can order one thing but you can still look at all the other dishes.

"Thank you. Because I do. Now more than ever. And I said sorry." Stiles told his girlfriend.

"Want me to have Malia and Augustus to kidnap him?" Magenta asked. She had to be honest, she has been third wheeling Malia and Augustus often that Malia has been rubbing off on her.

"No, I don't want you to kidnap him." Stiles told Magenta.

"Are you sure? I'm 100% sure that a werecoyote and a magenta can kidnap him." Magenta informed her boyfriend.

"I have a plan. All right? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles notify his girlfriend.

"Which are?" Magenta asked.

"We get the story. Verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit and . . . catch him in the act. That's how you do it." Stiles answered. He then noticed Theo, which caused to turn around to see what Stiles was looking at. Theo waved at the couple which made Magenta rethink.