Colors ↹ II

Two:
Beacon of the Unnatural

The Hispanic girl was on her way to the class that she always hated. The subject that she hated but had too study hard to keep her 4.0. Pre Cal. She knew the subject was important for many many things. Like how many Big Macs you could buy with fifty dollars but matg couldn't give her a break.

Magenta stood outside of the classroom. Not wanting to go to the place called hell. It was just to much to ask of her. She already had to deal with piles of homework and training.

"I hate math. It's pointless." Magenta heard the girl identified as Malia say.

"It's school. School is important, and math is essential," a boy replied.

Magenta didn't know what planet the boy was from but math was not essential. The world could still be able to function without math, all they would have to do was take a lucky guess. Just like her guess was that she could buy about fifteen Big Macs.

"To what?" Malia asked.

The Hispanic girl couldn't help but too agree. Magenta walked pass Malia and the boy before entering the class room. But when Magenta passed Malia and Lydia, she felt her markings burn.

She quickly took her seat before she carefully shielded her arm. A coyote and volume symbols reveal when she uncovered herself. Not only could she see them, but they burned her, telling her that they were close.

Magenta was forced out of her daze when she heard her name.

"All right, volunteers to the board. Lydia, Magenta, Malia," Miss. Fleming commanded. Magenta fought the urge to tell the stupid teacher that she didn't volunteer and that she couldn't make Magenta do shit.

"Um...I didn't volunteer," Malia told the teacher.

Same here sister. Magenta thought while walking up to the board.

"You did now. To the board," Miss. Fleming told Malia.

Maybe this is why your single. You can't treat someone with respect and not force someone into something. Maybe this is why no one likes your class. Magenta's negative thoughts were getting too her while she tried to solve the equation.

"Did you go over the notes I gave you?" Lydia asked Malia.

Magenta tried to not put any attention to it, but Lydia's and Malia's aura was off. It didn't seem human, it screamed supernatural. Malia also was able to pick up another supernatural sense but ignored it for now.

"I didn't understand them," Malia replied.

"X equals 25. And sweetheart? Put away the claws." The mention of claws caught Magenta's attention. She quickly put the number 7, already knowing it was right for her question. A lucky guess and listening to people mumbled the answer under their guess. That's what helped her.

↹↹↹

The smell of death was all Magenta could smell. Along with the stench of cleaning products. But that was what Magenta deserves for agreeing to stay at the hospital instead of the Lacrosse try outs. She had to wait until her uncles shift ended before going home and training. That was before she felt the dark grey moon burn on her wrist, she even noticed teeth marks.