Colors ↹ XX

Twenty:
Help?

Stiles ran his fingers through Magenta's dark hair. She was still unconscious which made him miss her little comments. His eyes were trained on her cuts being healed before he looked to to see Theo flipping his jeep back to the proper way.

"We should get you two to the hospital." Theo told Stiles. "You took in alot of smoke and Magenta seem to still be unconscious."

"I'm fine. And she's healing." Stiles replied, getting up while trying to pick Magenta up.

"Suspect in 1-8-7 is custody and en route to station." Dispatch called out from Stiles' radio. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira."

"What's a 1-8-7?" Theo asked.

"Homicide." Stiles answered.

"Help?" A weak female voice called out. A cough followed it, causing Stiles to look at the girl in his arms.

↹↹↹

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked Scott who just walked in. Magenta turned to face Scott, she was able to heal herself and Stiles but her bones were still sore. Scott walked passed them which confused them.

"Scott?" Theo asked.

"Is he okay?" Magenta asked, touching her golden locket.

"No." Stiles answered. Stiles, Magenta, Malia and Theo ran into the room where Lydia, Augustus, Mason and Corey were in. They were able to find Scott with his claws in Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia informed them.

"What's he doing?" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories." Lydia answered. "It's usually something only Alphas do."

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked.

"Probably more." Stiles answered.

"By the max." Magenta commented.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked. Magenta's eyes widen when Scott let go, letting Stiles caught him.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked, referring to Corey.

"Assuming that he is breathing, yes." Magenta answered.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asked.

"You'll be all right." Scott assured the boy.

"There's blood." Corey pointed out, from touching his neck. Magenta felt her phone buzz in her hand, causing her to check it. Her phone was Crack by the glass protection that she had to take off, leaving her phone bare.

Enrique:
No more dying, princesa.

Magenta:
No promises papá.

"You'll heal." Scott told the boy.

"Scott.  . ." Stiles called out for his best friend.

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled. "Listen . . . I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."