Colors ↹ XII

Twelve:
México

"No!" Caleb yelled at his son and niece who asked for their passports. "You're not going to die on me!"

"To late for that, tio." Magenta told her uncle with a smirk. She held up her passport before leaving.

"I really need to take that thing away from her." Caleb mumbled.

↹↹↹

"You're not going to Mexico." Sheriff Stilinski told his son.

"Is everyone against going to the place I grew up for four years?" Magenta asked out loud.

"Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay?" Stiles tried to get to his dad. "I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico."

"Okay. Even is Deaton is right about this . . ." The Sheriff started off.

"Yeah."

"The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels." Stilinski told his son and Magenta.

"Dad."

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Sheriff Stilinski listed.

"That also means putting lives on a death list, Sheriff. There are Berserkers out there. They can't be beaten unless you have the supernatural." Magenta tried to convince the Sheriff.

"Dad, I can't also just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them. I'm going with Magenta." Stiles explained.

"I can keep you from going." The Sheriff inform Stiles.

"I'd find a way." Stiles told his father.

"I bet he had two ways planned." Magenta commented, patting her pocket that contained her car keys.

"I can throw you, both in a cell." Sheriff Stilinski apprise them.

"I'd still find a way." Stiles remarked, motioning towards Magenta.

"And Mountain Ashes doesn't work on me." Magenta informed them. It was true, for some reason, Mountain Ash doesn't work on Magentas.

"Stiles, please. Look, just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye! Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico." Sheriff Stilinski told them.

"If you do book flights, book two. I'm sure my father would love to pay for my vist to his homeland." Magenta commented. The Sheriff nodded towards Magenta.

"We'll all go. Okay?"

"Okay, okay, great. Do I get a gun?" Stiles asked the important question.

"No." Sheriff Stilinski told his son.

↹↹↹