Chapter 10

A/N: the song in the chapter is Bodies by Drowning Pool [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0]

alright who's ready for some camren bonding

* * * *

"Okay, first off..." Camila narrowed her eyes and looked closer at the laptop screen in front of her. "Where the fuck is this kid's lips?"

"I told you!" Lauren managed to get out in the midst of a rather obnoxious laugh. She clicked on something and a whole page of her ex-boyfriend's pictures popped up on the screen before them. Camila scooted her chair closer to her roommate's until their shoulders were smushed against each other and got a better look.

"Okay, follow up question..." She moved Lauren's hand away from the touchpad and clicked to enlarge another picture. "Are you sure you weren't on drugs before you were pregnant?" Her snide remark was met with a swift shove to her arm and her tiny frame was sent flying out of her chair and onto the floor.

"Shut up, besides that he was cute okay." She shook her head and a laugh slipped out from her lips in the form of a soft breath. She glanced down at the small brunette sitting grumpily on the floor with her arms crossed. "I knew you'd get a kick out of that."

"Out of what? Your ex whose mouth looks like it lost a fight with a vacuum cleaner or you bruising my butt?"

"I didn't bruise anything. There's enough to cushion the impact."

"Lauren!"

"Camila!" she mimicked in a voice entirely too high pitched to sound anything like her. "I'm not wrong!"

"Can we please stop talking about my ass?"

"You brought it up." She extended her hand to help the brown eyed girl—currently glaring daggers at her—off the floor.

"You're a jerk."

"Yeah, whatever. Fire's hot, water's wet." Camila reluctantly accepted and hoisted herself back onto the chair, resting her chin in her palm with a huff. "Oh look this was him in high school."

"High school or preschool?"

"As much as I hate to agree with you, shut the fuck up," she said lightheartedly before grimacing at the computer screen. "Ugh, you really are right though. He had a cool accent, okay? And his hair was nice. God, I'm so glad Kayla has my mouth. And my eyes. And...basically everything else of mine."

"She really does look exactly like you," she agreed, still looking at the pictures on the computer screen. "She's so cute."

"Really?" Camila could hear the smirk in Lauren's voice and she rolled her eyes before even looking at the annoying look on her face. Lauren folded her hands and leaned forward. "Tell me more."

"You're an idiot, has anyone ever told you that?"

"We'll be here all day if I listed everyone, Camz."

"That's saying something."

"Yeah, it's saying suck my dick." She clicked out of Brad's Facebook and was about to log out of her account when Camila swatted her hand away again.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I want to see your pictures."

"I don't even use this anymore."

"Then why do you have it?"

"Chris posts pictures of Kayla sometimes, or he'll get tagged in albums that have pictures of her. I like to see them."