Chapter one

Trixie pov

The daylight hit me awfully, i groaned and got my lazy ass outta bed. Today was the day I'd make my escape and it sure was nice out. I opened my closet doors and grabbed some booty shorts swiftly putting them on and a fall out boy tank top with a jacket with cut off sleeves. I slipped on the ring i had gotten on my 16th birthday from my only friend and smiled styling my blue hair. I applied deep makeup and grabbed my book bag packing it with money and a few outfits. I knew the pack wouldn't miss me if i disappeared. I moved the dark purple curtains off my window and lifted it up, jumping out the i landed swiftly on my feet. I heard the daily wolves coming towards my way to check for rouges. Well i am one now, i masked my scent and ran swiftly away not daring to form into my beautiful wolf. I heard the howling of other wolves, it hit my ears badly. I finally gave in to my wolf and shifted running off as fast as i could.

Two hours later

I soon was off into the lands of a free area. Good thing a pack hasn't claimed this land yet. I shifted back and my clothes were still on. Yeah i could do that, i found it was super weird. I sat at a lake clearing and got a sandwich out eating quickly and drinking some water. I look over seeing another wolf, his fur was dark black and he was tall like a alpha. Oh fuck me now in the ass by unicorns.

I quickly packed up and tried not to get noticed as i slid on my bag."rouge!", i heard him growl loudly. That was my cue to run, i ran off feeling the wet grass stain my boots. I heard the sound of paws after me and my wolf cried out wanting to shift before we were ripped apart. I gave in and shifted letting her free. She howled and growled feeling him closer, she gave it her all and ran faster up ahead.

Susie pov

I couldn't let me and trixie die not here not now. I pushed myself more and felt it helping, something helped me and calmed my breathing as i ran faster through the forest. I saw Trixie panicking and growled at her to stop.

Susie watch out!!!!

What?!?

I was soon pinned to the ground by the larger wolf. He sniffed me softly and i pushed him off. I saw him hit a tree and felt trixie amazed at what i had done. I grabbed Trixie's bag and began to run faster then before almost like i was flying. I looked back slightly and saw him mind linking.

Shit susie we have to get going now

I'm trying you dork!!

Hey don't call me a dork idiot!

Whatever I'm blocking you out!

Don't you-

I swiftly cut her off and blocked her out. Everything stopped and my vision fainted to black as i let trixie take back control.

Trixie pov

Susie!!!

I whimpered feeling her weak and looked at the naked Greek god above me. I trembled in fear and he sniffed me curious. He glares into my eyes and i felt everything stop."MINE", he growled biting into my neck. I hissed and yelped loudly, oh god he's marking me oh no!! I pushed him off before he could start and sat up breathing heavily. Like my life depended on it which it did, i bolted up and tried (key word) to run off. I felt him pin me to a tree his eyes filled with angry and lust. Help me was all i could think about before everything went black.