Chapter fourteen

Trixie pov -a few weeks later-

It had been a couple of weeks since I was taken last, there was no sign of them coming back. Today was a special day it was ashes birthday, I couldn't wait to show her the gift I got her. I dyed my hair once more a fresh aqua blue, applied eyeliner and some neat makeup after curling my hair. The other packs were going to be Here I was going to represent as a sister to Alex.

I picked out a dress that matched my new style, ash had picked this dress out for me. Where the stripes were it was see through, I grabbed some heels to match with it.

I slid on the heels and fluffed up the rest of my hair applying red lip stick I was ready. I gazed at myself in the mirror, I didn't see a stubborn stiff girl, I saw and was amazed by her a beautiful women who was strong and independent. Susie howled in joy causing a smile to form against my lips. I walked out my room quickly making my way to ashes room. I opened the door to see her struggling to find a outfit, a soft giggle left me.

"Here let me help"

"Alright work your magic!"

-few hours later

"Anddd perfect!"

Ash turned spinning a bit as a grin plastered on her face.

"I look smoking hot!"

We both laughed and hooked arms"well darling let's get to that party!"

We walked out her room, she got away with wearing flats while I was in my heels. We went to the backyard and the unmated males just stared, my wolf howled amazed and we grinned. Ash ran off to a friend and I walked over to Alex talking to another alpha I'm guessing.

"Hey Alex"

"Oh hey Trix alpha James have you met my sister Trix?"

"No she's a fine beauty why don't you come meet my son"

"Sure"

He called over someone, a tall male came jogging over his eyes a dark crystal light blue, his body clothed in a simple dress shirt and jeans and his scent it filled me lime pie he must love that. We both stilled staring at each other, I felt my heart drop what if he rejects me cause I'm not normal. I let out a whimper and hid behind alex, causing a growl from the alphas son.

"What you growling for...Trix you okay?"

"Yes Alex..."

"Mine..."

I froze up, I wasn't ready for a second mate so I bolted Inside I felt like such a asshole but I couldn't! I heard someone behind me, I ran into my room locking the door my breathing heavy. A bang came to the door and I jumped back as it was knocked down, he grabbed me twirling me into his arms his face to my neck.

"You smell so sweet kitten why'd you run", he asked running his hands through my hair.

"I don't want to be rejected again", I replied his voice made me weak in my knees.

"Again? The retard who did that doesn't see how much of  a catch you are"

"That's...sweet.."

"I'll always be sweet to you kitten"

A small smile formed at my lips, he kissed my fore head gently and just held me.I forgot everything, I forgot why I was even here I just felt safe and at Home in his arms.

Ash pov

I roamed the party looking around for Trixie, where the he did she go. I stopped seeing her bolt inside and some male go with. A loud growl came behind me and I turned around staring. A large male stood there another alpha I'm guessing, he had short red hair and harsh hazel eyes.

"I Stan lightning reject you Ashley!"

I felt my whole world fall down, my wolf broke down into fits of crying, I backed up bolting inside to Trixie's room tears flying down my face. I saw the door broken down and saw trix with some male. She broke apart from him soon wrapping her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"Let's get you washed off and ready for bed"

She mouthed something I couldn't make out and mystery male left the room. She took me to the bathroom and I stripped down trying not to sob.

??? Pov

I scanned the party walking quickly to find a girl with black hair and blue mixed in making out with Stan. I growled and they snapped apart as Stan stared.

"Did you meet your mate Stan?"

"I rejected the cunt"

Before I could answer there was a loud snarl and I saw Trix's body in a flash on Stan's she shifted and three his body at a tree as she slowly walked towards the girl turning normal.

"Its your fault you whore! Amber!"

The girl gave a smirk"so what I'm not his mate besides it sure was fun fucking Ryan in your old room"

All color shifted from Trix's eyes they were pure black purple rings shining brightly as ambers body slammed against a tree and she let out a cry. Trix hit the ground her eyes turning normal I was quick to catch her and held her close.

A male came over he looked sorry and stared at me."she was suppose to be mine"

Something snapped this is Ryan the mate who rejected her, I snarled"well she's mine Wolfie fuck off"

He growled and went over to the amber girl helping her up and they left. I set trix down and walked over to Stan as he groaned getting up.

He hurt mate!

I nodded as reply to my wolf and my lips parted."I alpha chris james forbidden you to come back to the pack Stan lightning"

Stan howled out in pain feeling his link being cut and ran off to the woods in the same direction the whores left. They can rot in  hell for hurting my mate.