Chapter nineteen

Chris pov 

as soon as trixie made contact with me she hit the ground screaming in pain, my eyes widen as my wolf howled in pain of hurting his mate. 

"Micheal get her to the pack doctor!"

"already on it"

Micheal carried my mate towards the pack doctor as i left the house whimpering in pain, i was hurting i could feel her pain i had caused it i was such a bad mate. I left into the woods letting my wolf take control i shifted bolting away.

Micheal pov 

I stayed by her side, i didnt want to leave her my only family i wish she would just wake up already. i whimpered in pain holding her hand shutting my eyes as i lied my head on the small bed. sleep met me along with the nightmares, trixie wake up soon.

Trixie pov 

"my child" 

i opened my eyes slowly my gaze falling on a slender woman with long glowing white moonlight hair, her cloth floating off her body, her golden eyes glowing brightly and gazing into mine. it was the moon goddess herself i couldnt believe my eyes. 

"y-yes?"

"daughter my child you have yet to chose a path wake up sweet child and chose"

"what do you mean?"

"you shall see my child"

My eyes flutter open, next to me was a snoring loudly micheal he looked tired and like he had been crying. i felt so sorry, i stroked his hair kissing his forehead softly, my dear twin brother i had to save us both somehow. I got out bed dropping to the cold floor as it sent shivers through my spine, i sighed gently and quickly began working on my note then made my way past alexs room to mine quickly changing into a pair of jeans boots and black tank top. i masked my scent with some spray and jumped out the window landing on my feet i made my way bolting through the forest back towards the witch well my so called mother. My mission was to kill the bitch, no matter what even if i get myself killed.

Alex pov 

Trixies scent caught my attention, i slowly moved out the bed letting ash sleep peacefully as i threw on some shorts and made my way towards the room. i opened the door to see trixie jump out the window, before i could call to her or make a sound she had bolted away into the forest. i had to go after her, she isnt gonna just run away from her damn problems, i quickly dashed to my room leaving a note for ash then threw on a shirt bolting out the window. hitting the ground i bolted away into the woods following the trail trixie was using, damn i think she masked her scent im not getting anything.

I caught an idea of where she was going and shifted my golden eyes blazing i sped through the forest following the soft footprints left in the dirt. If trixie was planning something she seriously was not about to get away with this. 

Trixie pov -night-

I made my way over to a small pond, dipping my hands in the water i gave myself a small drink. i glanced around my body shivered like i was being watched, i shrugged off the feeling making my way towards the car i had stolen and got inside. Starting it up i made my way down into the highway, i turned up some music humming to myself soon shivers had been seen sent down my spine. 

A scent caught my nose, i pulled over growling softly as i felt my eyes darken"alex!". Damn it, i see his wolf in the woods hes following my car. no this could not be happening! 

I growled speeding back onto the highway, i had to get him off my tail somehow but how? I grinned an idea popped in my head, just get mixed up with a few more cars then he will lose me that should work. I sped up speeding by a car as i smirked and switched around with it, soon enough i got ahead alexs scent becoming faint, jokes on you pup i lost ya ass! i parked near the forest a few miles later and jumped out the car, throwing off my clothes i shifted speeding off into the forest i dashed towards the bounder. 

I bolted towards the dirt pathway, the familiar scent of the castle filled my wolf, she had yipped in joy. of course she would, this place was our home i would be happy too if that damn witch wasn't forcing me into some damn marriage when i have a mate. I made my way towards some trees and shifted to normal throwing on the clothes i walked ahead the doors in my reach. Shoving them open i was greeted with their scents, all welcoming and wanting me back. I walked upstairs towards the witches room, my first mission was her and this was sure was gonna be fun.

I shoved the doors open, there stood the witch men surrounding her unclothed her bathed in white sugar (yes i said sugar deal with it). I was so gross out, she noticed me a sly grin forming as she made her way over to me"just in time"

yes indeed just in time.