Chapter sixteen

Trixie pov

I dropped to my knees quickly scanning over Michaels body as hot tears fell down my face. He had a bullet wound opposite side of his heart, I lied on him sobbing my heart out as I weakly called into the pack link.

Help Michaels been shot in the woods

I gazed at him, he couldn't die not now not ever I needed him. My vision faded to black as I heard a sudden gasp.

Alex pov

Help micheals been shot in the woods

My heart sank as I lifted my window jumping out I shifted into my wolf sprinting towards them inhaling Trixie's scent. When I got there Michael was covered in blood holding trixie close as in her chest was a bullet wound. I ran over whimpering in pain and shifted to my human form.

"Bring her to the night claw pack and now!"

Michael shifted and I lied trixie on his back as he ran off.

Michael pov

I saw a black wolf on patrol and howled at him. He stopped and shouted ordering me to turn normal, I nodded shifting into a human and holding trixie.

"My sister trixie is your alphas mate and she's been shot she needs him"

"Hurry come on he's in his office"

Within record time we made it to his office, he looked up and his eyes widen with pain as she grabbed her from me.

"Please...whatever you do fix my twin.."

"I will micheal"

He licked her mark and her body stiffen slightly as he soon gave her some of his blood, her eyes flutter open with a gasp.

"M..Michael?..."

"Trix how did you do that!"

"Well I could explain", a voice seductively said walking in the room was a young woman with long curly red hair and big green eyes."after all she is my daughter of course and a royal wolf"

Everyone was speechless no one said a word, the rumors were royal wolves were all killed off and none were left so how is trix one? She chuckled quietly at our reaction as she went over to touch trix she snarled and hid more into her mates arms. Looks like someone's daughter doesn't like them to much.

"Brat after everything I did for you"

"You sent me into a house of wolves who beat me! And tried to force me to marry that other royal wolf"

"You have to keep the bloodline trixie!"

"Don't say my name you evil stuck up bitch!"

We all gasped as Trixie's eyes were flooding to black, she was panting with rage.

"Your not the only one with powers trixie you won't win this"

With that mad bitch left the room and trix had once more fainted."I'll leave her here unless you want to come to Alex's house?"

"Yeah I'll go great idea"

I nod and he gives her to me muttering a few growls and left to pack a few things.

-at alexs-

I lied trix in bed and her mate followed in cuddling her close as I shut the door. I walked downstairs to see his new beta, a husky muscular guy with brown eyes and hair that was bright sun rays, his scent filled with pine trees and roses.

We both stared"mate!".

I leaped on him and he caught me in his arms, a odd laugh came from me as our lips met perfectly syncing together as our hands roaming up each others bodies.

"Ew god guys room!!", I heard ashes voice yell"but let me record it!"

We broke away laughing and I took him quickly to my room, not wanting to wait a second longer.

Ash pov

Damn if only my camera was working I would so be recording them like right now! I left into Alex's office"hey dumbo", he chuckled replying"hey tinker bell".

I gasped throwing a random pillow at him, we both sank into laughter and he smiled"wanna help me?""god that's so much work!...fine dumbo""alright tinker bell!"

I took some paperwork looking over them, I felt his gaze on me the entire time I was reading and checking and marking dates. Soon I looked up matching his gaze, color flooding into both our faces. He got up as I did and walked over to me, his hand placed lightly on my cheek as our noses touch, I could feel his breath on my lips, he's gonna kiss me! Soon our lips crashed together, my arms going around him and his hands on my hips. He kissed me harder, licking my bottom lip wanting entrance I parted my lips a bit giving him it and his tongue crashed inside my mouth swirling and wrestling with mine earning a shy moan out of me.

After a few minutes we broke away breathing slowly as I grinned."I should call you dumbo more often"

Trixie pov

I shortly woke up smelling lime pie, my gaze met his and we both smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead. He was the best mate ever, I can't believe he didn't reject me after what that crazy bitch of a mom told him.

"I'd never leave you"

"Oops did I say that out loud"

"Yes", he replied with a husky laugh sending shivers down my spine. I traced over his chest gazing at him. He really was perfect, what I expected and wanted in a mate and he was mine forever hopefully nothing would stop this.

***************

Hello gumdrops! Today I'm sick like a bug! So I shall be updating all day well really whenever I actually can! So be ready for tons of updates! I love you all have a great day/night!

Gummy gone!