Chapter two

??? Pov

She hit me! My mate hit me that bitch. My wolf growled at me for my comment. I raced over to her as i saw her eyes fill with pain and she fell.

Mate!

I catch her swiftly and pick her up. She's so beautiful, and she's emo i love her. She breathed slowly and it looked like she was having a bad dream.

Trixie pov

A bright light shined in my face and it formed a beautiful woman. She had white sparkling hair and green rosey eyes. Her body shape was perfect like a goddess and her white dress blew in the wind."hello daughter", she said her voice carrying like a angel."m-moon goddess?", my voice stuttered wimpy like always."call me selena my daughter", she said smoothly as she stared at me."I'm your daughter?", i asked unsure of myself."yes you are and your in danger i shall visit more once i can", she said cupping my cheek."alright wait shall i remember this?", i asked quickly scared."do not be scared my daughter and no you shall not but your wolf shall you can only trust your mate the alpha who tried to mark you, your other mate has reached death that's why you fainted", she explained kissing my forehead.

My eyes flutter open quickly as lights shined in my face. I felt my wolf jumping for joy and looked to my side to see a perfect man, he had shiny, dark, moonlight hair and dark green eyes. I couldn't say a word but my wolf acted for me. I touched his cheek and felt sparks fly through my body. He purred slightly and i stopped and flew back sitting up."you tried to mark me!", i yelled filling anger rise through my body. He growled and stood up pinning me quickly to the wall. His black eyes scared me, he sniffed me and sighed."mine", he growled in my ear softly licking it. I giggled and blushed looking at him. Why am i acting like this. I pushed him off and stared deadly at him and turned around pouting.

Next ,day

After the other day i was invited into my room which connected to his oddly. I lied in bed refusing to get up for anything. I didn't want to be here he kidnapped me for moon goddess sake! I let out a loud growl and pulled myself out of bed. I slipped and hit the edge of the table and saw blood fade my vision.

??? Pov

I knew my mate was in pain and mad at me for taking her but i couldn't help it. What if she goes into heat soon what shall i do? I heard a loud growl sound off and knew it was her. I placed my book down and got up to go see her maybe get her out the room. A loud bang sounded and the smell of iron filled every part of my body. My eyes widen and i thought she was shot. I rushed into her room and see her lying on the floor knocked out. I picked her up and sat on her bed keeping her on my lap. I smelled her and pet her head softly and closed my eyes.

Trixie pov

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my beautiful god mate."ryan is my name", he coldly says. I looked into his lustful eyes and crashed my lips onto his. Me and him kissed and i wrapped my arms around his neck pressing harder against him. His lips went in sync with mine and he bit my bottom lip wanting entrance. I let him and his tongue bolted into my mouth. We became swirling our tongues together when the door busted open."get off of him you whore!!!", barked someone. I pulled away seeing a slutty female with black hair and green eyes. I growled and tackled her punching her serval times. Whats gotten into me?!