Chapter ten

So like fuck I mean frag! I'm like having writers explosion? I dunno but like if I had a laptop I'd seriously be at chapter twenty by now. Anyways my friends have gone to bed and I plan to write all night maybe finish the book since I had like two red bulls so hope you all enjoy!
Bye gumdrops. I love you all!!!
Gummy out!
**************
Trixie pov

The controller slammed against the wall breaking as Alex raged quit and left a laughing pumped me on the floor. We played ten rounds of call of duty, each found I kicked his ass I even went easy and I still beat him! Now mister big bad wolf is so pissed, its funny as hell.

I left downstairs in a short skeleton dress with matching socks, plus tights also cause like socks are my best friend!

I froze in the middle of the stairs, there stood Ryan with his light blonde hair, a very attached amber at his arm her black and blue hair fluffed and curly as she batted her eyelashes at Alex

I froze in the middle of the stairs, there stood Ryan with his light blonde hair, a very attached amber at his arm her black and blue hair fluffed and curly as she batted her eyelashes at Alex. I made my way to Alex's side and hugged him kissing his cheek as I got close to his ear.

"Alert pack whore act like we're together", I whispered, he gave a slight nod and I smiled as his arm went around me. I earned harsh cold glares from amber, can't believe they don't recognize me at all.

Ryan blinked finally figuring out who I was, when he got it he growled which caused me to smirk.

"Oh mate one thing", I replied sweetly to his growling.

His eyes shot at me staring deeply, I grinned and slammed my fist into his face causing him to fly into a wall. Score for me! I rule.

Micheal appears out of nowhere grabbing me"Alex I'm kidnapping Trix!", he shouted before Alex could react I was dragged away.

Alex pov

I watched her fist make a hard pounding contact with Ryan's face and my eyes widen as I grinned letting g out a laugh. This amber girl kept trying to get my attention, she went over to Ryan her hips swaying as she bends over twerking a bit. I yawned bored and walked over helping Ryan up as I laughed.

"Ryan she's not my girlfriend first off and second you totally deserve that score for my sis"

I only got a growl with ryan before we both retreated to my office leaving a butthurt amber behind.

Amber pov

I can't believe this, no one and I mean no one can resist me! Oh this is gonna be a challenge and I like it. But first after the guy whom dragged that bîtch Trix away.

I stormed into the room to find the brown hair male sitting watching the movie as Trix retreated to the bathroom, I swiftly sat in his lap gazing at him.

"Hey handsome"

"Hello whore"

"Wow such a title wanna see if it's real?"

"In your nightmares"

I growled anger rising through my veins as I crashed my lips onto his wrestling to keep him down as I grinded against him. A loud gasp entered the room and I grinned getting up.

"You whore...putting yourself on my twin!"

I turned growling at her as I shifted into my black wolf tackling her, she shifted also and we attacked snarling loud and growling.

Micheal pov

They hit the ground slamming through the door as they crashed down the hall. The white wolf nibbed at the black one nearly tearing its throat out. I wanted to help, but I couldn't not in this chick fight. Alex and ryan ran out the office in time to see susie on top top the black wolf clawing her face.

They're eyes went wide and alex shouted Susie quickly turning back to Trixie and rushing towards me as amber turned normal groaning, scratches on her face, her chest covered in small amounts of blood.

Trixie pov

"Alpha! I had to okay she forced herself on Michael!"

"Doesn't matter Trix! You shouldn't have done that regardless!"

"Whatever you don't understand!"

"Well I do! Trix go!...dishes for a week!!"

"Whatever you retard", I screamed in rage bolting to my room as I slammed the door crawling into bed.

A few hours later.

My door opened, a loud creak escaping from it, my gaze met ashes and I got up hugging her.

"Alex didn't understand"

"I hears well trix I'm here for ya!"

"Thanks ash your the seriously the best"

We hung out for the rest of the night, binge watching movies while pigging out on junk food laughing our asses off at stupid puns we got from the movies.

Morning

The sun blazed brightly upon our sleeping forms, I was curled up by ash, her arms around me as I smiled nudging her so she'd wake up. She opens her eyes sitting up as she rubs them yawning."alright food now I'll see ya later!", she exclaimed bolting out my room towards the kitchen causing a empty laugh from me.

I skipped breakfast sensing ryan and his whore was in there. I wasn't in the mood to deal with their shit regardless. I jogged through the woods clothed in some spandex and a sports bra. I had a pretty good body, for a girl like me. I laughed softly at that odd thought and traveled towards a large crystal water clearing.

I hummed softly gazing at the waters as I threw off the spandex diving in. The cold water splashed against my skin sending a cold warming chill through my body. I sighed happily shutting my eyes as I floated along the waters. I felt free like nothing could go wrong, til a pain flashed through my body and I let out a painful loud scream my vision fading to black.

Micheal pov

"Sis..she's hurt!", I shouted rising up from the table.

"What where?!"

"Alex by the lake and ryan shams on your fucking soul I see Amber's mate mark!"

Ryan sat there not saying a word as me and alex shifted bolting straight towards the lake to grab trix before anything worse could happen. Once we got there we found her spandex and blood coming out the water towards the trees. A hunter maybe, we needed to be careful. We made our way towards the blood trail and found a note.

***********
Note: Dearest alpha if you want your mate or whatever she is back, find us for now we'll torture her maybe even rape? Who knows give us what we want and we'll release her

-truly the rouges

*******
Alex's growls filled the air as we bolted home, the only thing stopping us from killing everyone was Trixie she was our sister.