Chapter nine

Hello gumdrops yes gumdrops anyone who follows me or such are my lovely gumdrops! You all are beautiful people! If someone calls you ugly or fat I'll kick their ass! Anywayssss here's thy next chapter!
Gummy out!
***************
Trixie pov

I groaned sitting up in bed feeling the Sun rays blast hitting me. They're like freaking alarms, worse actually like come on! Wait today Alex is getting back, I hope he found his mate or such I can't wait to see him!

I jumped out of bed stripping down throwing out onto my bed a new outfit.

I threw on a pair of lace panties and bra, matching with a long sleeve plaid shirt and small black skirt

I threw on a pair of lace panties and bra, matching with a long sleeve plaid shirt and small black skirt. I placed on my choker and necklace along with my bracelets, I was finally ready after brushing my hair and throwing on my beanie.

I ran downstairs into the kitchen, at the small bar sat Alex and Michael. My heart did happy flips seeing my favorite alpha, I sat by them waving with a simple smile.

"Hey guys"

"Oh Trix!"

Alex's arms wrapped tightly around me as mine went around him embracing ourselves in a bear hug. Michael coughed and we broke apart gazing at him.

"My wolf sensed me and trixie are twins", Michael gazes deeply at me as my face held shock.

Ryan pov

I woke up to amber in my arms sleeping peacefully, she really is a beautiful girl, a nice mate I should mark her soon. I sniffed her, my eyes went wide as I smelled another male but who? I pretended not to notice as she woke up sitting up.

"Hey baby", she arms wrapped around my neck, she gave a sly smirk.

"Hello amber"

"Let's have some morning fun" her hands roamed down my chest reaching my crotch.

Trixie pov

"Oh...that explains a lot", I gently replied gazing deeply at Michael, he's my twin I never thought. He just finished explaining to us, the luna had arrived listening also her eyes wide and bright learning studying us.

"Well you two act the same at times"

"Like now", Alex yawned.

Me and Michael gazed at each other puzzled, his right arm was under his chin giving off a smart look, we must've been in the same position that's so creepily weird!

"You know what I need air ima go on a run!", I exclaimed throwing my arms up as I left the pack house.

This was weird, I'm use to being his friend well at least we're not mates. I won't get cooties! I laughed quietly to myself as I stripped down to my underwear and bra. I sank to the ground my paws touching the dirt lightly as my snout went up, my eyes gazing into the large fluffy white things in the air.

Susie pov

Trix let me out, I really needed a run every once in a while just saying. I trotted through the forest gazing at the flowers and trees dancing in the soft wind. I sniffed the air, beautiful scents filled my nose, I soon began to pick up the pace bolting through the woods feeling the rush of wind through my fur made me feel so alive.

Trixie laughs as I grinned wolfishly continuing my long run towards the end of our boarders. Soon I stopped my eyes gazing everywhere, a foul scent filled my nose. I gazed ahead to see a black wolf hate in its eyes, I whimpered faking I was scared as I backed up a bit. The rouge pounced on me, luckily I dodge only swifting jumping on it ripping its throat out.

I bolted back to the pack house, trixie should tell the others what had happened.

At the pack house

Trixie pov

"Luna!", I shouted gazing everywhere.

"Yes?", she called from the kitchen, causing me to rush over to her.

"I killed a rouge it was in our lands I'm sorry I should've called for help b-"

She cut me off nodding lightly"its fine as long as you killed the rouge before it hurt anyone I'll tell my husband about this". With that she left the kitchen leaving me standing there breathing slowly.

I left to my room curling up into bed sighing slowly as I trembled remembering what I had done. Was that really a rouge?

Alex pov

"She killed a rouge?"

"Yes alex. She's amazing really I wish she was your mate"

"Mother you can't mean that"

My mother nodded as I stared at her, I couldn't believe her at all. "Out"

She signed leaving the room as I locked the door and began my paperwork. Soon my phone rang blaring loudly as I answered, alpha Ryan's voice came on.

Alex my pack needs help could you combine our packs?

May I ask why?

Because rouges have attacked us

Alright fine, but no lashing out at anyone and don't try anything

Why would I?

No reason

With that I hung up as I opened the door leaving to Trixie's room. I opened her door, finding her gazing out her window, she was beautiful seriously I do wish she was my mate. I took her hand"what you looking at"

"Oh just thinking that's all"

"What about?"

"Things so ima head to bed wanna sleep with me mister alpha"

"Oh whatever but sure ms trix the rabbit"

She laughed slapping my chest, we connected on a friendship level, It was amazing having a friend like her. With that we both walked to her bed, with her cuddling into my chest we fell asleep. Two best friends forever, I can't wait to wake up early and totally beat her ass in some call of duty.