Chapter eight

Really quick in my character brief ash is shown its because she shows up either maybe in this chapter or nine she'll be described and stuff of who she is as you can sorta tell she's gonna be trixies friend. I am basing her after my real life friend whom I call senpai!
Gummy out!
**************
None pov

Michael paced back and forth in his bedroom, his head full of riddles and questions. He couldn't understand what made him so close to Trix, if it had been a mate pull then wouldn't she have notice?

He had growled at himself for not figuring out what was wrong with him. He thought to ask his wolf but forgot he had muted him for a while. His wolf soon became unmuted all you could hear was his wolf growling. He was utterly surprised and decided to ask him a few questions.

Asher why am I so protective of Trixie?

She's our twin couldn't you tell?

Our what?! That's impossible!

Its pretty obvious, she's cute and strikes out well as a beautiful young lady, your the only one who doesn't wanna bang her

The thought crossed his mind but all he could see was a pissed off Trixie in sweatpants with her hair tied into a tight bun. His wolf kept going on as he let the words sink in, noticing how often they acted the same. He shakes his head and went his way into the room where Trixie lied and sat by her, his expression filled with sadness, he was worried she was seriously hurt.

Trixie pov

Darkness was all I could see, I forced myself to move. Soon my eyes snapped open bright lights coming into view making me hiss and cover them."shit fuck!", I whispered yelled, I gazed over meeting micheals gaze and felt the urge to knock him out. Wait a second these aren't my clothes! Did he fucking change me?!"your okay Trix!", he exclaimed his puppy eyes lighting up brightly as a smirk began to spread across my lips.

"You gave me cooties so I got knocked out"

"Wait those are real! Oh no what if I give them to my mate!"

"Oh she will reject the one then sowwy puppy"

"No no no this can be happening!"

My laughter filled the room, seeing his face full of shock, I had just gotten the reaction I wanted. His eyes soon froze gazing at me when he realized I tricked him. He pounced on me pinning me down as his hands roamed my stomach tickling me, I laughed harder squirming trying to escape.

Damn his werewolf strength! If I die please anybody dress as the Grimm reaper and attend my funeral.

He finally stopped smirking boldly as I got the advantage and shoved him off of me. He hit the floor with a thud, his dramatic gasp was heard and I looked over towards him seeing him pretending to be dead.

"Oh no! Wait yay the cootie monster is gone!", at those words the Luna burst in with a fake sword and helmet on her head.

"I have slayed the cootie monster my lady!", she exclaimed making my laughter grow louder in the room.

We all broke into laughter as Michael sat up, I hugged my stomach as pain shot through cause of all my laughing.

A few hours later.

Ambers pov (thought hey why not play the whore for a bit ^^)

Yuck, they expect me to sit in their lap now these Wolfy boys should learn to keep their small cocks in their pants. How do I know, why I sucked them all of course. Ryan was way better then them, plus he's the alpha and sure knew how to pound the hell outta a women.

I never loved him, but might as well act like it I wanna be luna. Of course I'll probably cheat a bunch but why does that shit matter? A girl needs tons of dick in her life and the same old one gets so boring.

I fluffed up my hair making a swift turn as my heels clicked on the ground, I puckered my lips Duck style and sent a air kiss to a taller male with black hair and brown hard eyes. He gazed back at me flinching slightly, I had caught his attention but slightly I needed it all. I walked away swaying my hips seductively smirking as I gazed over my shoulder and whistled.

That was the signal, he sped to me pinning my body to the wall. His warm lips crashed onto mine, his hands sliding down my skinny frame only to land on my thick ass. He gave it a squeeze and I released a fake moan turning him on more. We soon left to my room, ryan was out on alpha duties so what was the big deal if I slept with another? Its not like he's my mate why would I care?

Trixie pov

I swayed my hips to the beat singing out loud as my body spun and I kept dancing. I was randomly dancing to songs luna played as my bestie whistled."shake that ass!", she shouted making me laugh as I bumped up and shaked it in front of her. She pulled out dollar bills throwing them causing me to fall to the ground laughing.

This girl had long white hair, sparkling dark brown eyes, she was the normal emo kid. We always joked around like this, her name was Ashley but everyone called ash. When we bumped into each other the second day I was here she went off. I bursted into laughter trying to explain, she had smiled punching my shoulder from then on we were best friends.

"Hey lap dances only in the bedrooms", luna winked at us and we both laughed as I stood up.

"Alright I got this!", ash exclaimed throwing my body over her shoulder.

"Gah no help luna!"

"Your fault for being the bar whore"

Her last comment made us all laugh as ash set me down smirking."my whore I call it! Because I don't think your ready for this jelly", she shouts in a sing song way. I groaned exclaiming"get me the bleach!!".