Chapter twelve

Hello fellow gumdrops! Welcome to the next chapter I'm on a roll! I'm publishing five chapters today! Maybe more I super promise! So I hope you all have a fabulous day!! Love you all!
Gummy out!
************

Trixie pov

I roamed through the halls down to the kitchen, let's see let's have some, my thoughts were interrupted by a someone tackling me crying.

"Shit Trix never go missing again! I was gonna drink the pumpkin spice bleach!"

"Omg ash!"

"I was man! I was!!"

"I won't go missing again goddamn!"

We began laughing and she helped me up smiling. We hugged once more and headed to the kitchen to find Luna and amber. Luna had a odd look as she stormed out the kitchen leaving a grinning amber.

"What did you do to luna?"

"Nothing.."

"Tell me bitch I'll fucking rip those fake eyelashes out!"

Ash gripped ambers hair slamming her against the fridge."I'll make sure your fake ass comes right off also", she growled.

My eyes widen and I quickly grab ash off her and stared at amber, I felt my face darken everything rising through my veins as i snarled at her.

"Speak bitch", I commanded making amber and ash jump.

"I told her her sons my mate and I'm rejecting his stupid ass!"

Ash pov

That little bratty, chill ash don't go there, holy shit Trix looks pissed. A few loud snarls released into the air, Trix left the anger in the air made us tense. What was that voice she used, was she a alpha?

I followed her worried, running to hurry and calm her ass down before she did something she would regret.  She had disappeared around the corner, I glanced around and sighed. Well shit!

Trixie pov

I sat against the wall in the basement calming myself, I didn't wanna get in trouble. There's no way that slut is Alex's mate! Its Impossible, plus he would've told me I told Alex.

I got up and stared out the tiny window, watching the grass slowly sway made Susie whine. I walk upstairs and head outside shifting into Susie.

Susie pov

I sprinted into the forest, my paws had been aching to run no hurt that stupid runt amber! How dare she try to hurt Alex our alpha she had some nerve!

??? Pov

The black female wolf sprinted through the grass, seeming like she wanted to hide something maybe a feeling? This was my time to act, I made my way to the pack house and through a window.

Looking through her things I found a diary, bingo! I pick it up flipping through it then set it in my bag. I grab some paper and make a note making my handwriting seem like hers. Amazing and perfect, I had done my job better then I thought.

I snuck back out the room, running into the woods making my escape and heading to take her back home. Where she belonged.

Alex pov

I groaned setting the paperwork down, there was just so much. I wonder if Trix could help me, she always loved doing it before. I got up wiping myself off and headed to her room. I gave her a door a soft knock but there was no answer, so I went inside scanning the room I found a note on her desk. I picked it up reading it as I felt my heart shatter.

Dear alex,

I know you'll be the first to read this, I love you dearly but its time I go home, don't look for me please. You've been a great guy, but I couldn't stand your stupid ass pack any longer.

Love Trixie.

I stared at the paper unable to move or even make a sound. The only thing I could do was cry, why would she write this! I thought she loved and cared for us all. What's going on?

A few days later
None pov

Michael had slowly grown distance within the days after seeing the letter. He was heartbroken, that his twin didn't wanna stay here with him. Alex had gone back I to work, doing pack meetings and such to keep him distracted.

Ash had locked herself away trying to figure out the letter when a lightbulb went off in her head. She scanned the note then looked up something online, she grinned finding it.
"Alex!!"

She races into the office and slams the note on the desk panting. Alex stares giving a cold glare.

"It wasn't her! A hunter did this!"

"How do you know?"

"Because look at the letters they're not the way Trix does them!"

"I see..."

"Alex she's in danger! I'm going to find her!"

"No as-"

Before he could finish ash had left the office racing out the door and into the woods, Leaving Alex's wolf to whimper in pain.

??? Pov

The beauty we now had, Trixie the royal wolf.

*******

Quick note sorry this chapter wasn't as long! I'm writing it on the school bus but anyways I'll be writing as much as I can I hope you all enjoy! I also need a few new characters if you'd like to be in this book please leave a comment on your character and how they act and look.

Gummy out!