Spring Prom

It was Friday, the day of the Spring Prom. A few days back, you had been asked by your boyfriend, (H/N). You were curling your hair when you got a call from your best friend, (F/N).

"Hey-" "What color are you and (H/N) wearing?!" She yelled into the phone. "Umm, well I'm wearing a light blue dress, I assume he's wearing black-" "Ok! Just wanted to make sure we weren't matching!" With that she hung up. Her calling you reminded you that you actually didn't plan an outfit with (H/N). You decided to call him.

"Hey (H/N), do you have a light blue tie?" "Yeah, why," "Good, because apparently we have to match." He laughed into the phone and said he'd wear it. You hung up and went back to finishing your hair.

After finishing up your curls, you put on your dress, which was a beautiful light blue high-low dress with a silver cross around the torso. You paired it with silver flats with a small heel, because platforms or stilettos always killed your feet and you'd probably stumble anyway.

After finishing your outfit, you went back to your bathroom and put your hair into a loose side bun with a few curls left down to frame your face. You put on silver eyeshadow with a small wing with eyeliner, and a light pink shade of lipstick. You then heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" You heard your mom yell. You hadn't realized it was already time. You finished, put your things away, and hurried out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Hey, (H/N)!" You heard your mom say. You stood behind the wall so they couldn't see you. "You look so handsome! Here, come in and I'll get (Y/N)!" You slowly walked out. (H/N)'s eyes widened at the sight of you and his face lit up with a smile. You smiled back as your mom turned around. "(Y/N), you look amazing!! Come here, I want to take pictures!" "Mom, you really don't have-" "No, this is a fun moment for you and for me, so I'm taking pictures," she interrupted. You laughed and stood in front of the fireplace, along with (H/N).

After your photoshoot, your mom wished you all good luck and told you to be safe. You and (H/N) went out to his car and he smiled and opened the door for you.

Prom was definitely going to be amazing.
>>><<<
If you have any requests, please comment them! I'm always open for them!
Hope you enjoyed this imagine!
P.S//That dress though 😍