Special Concert

{(F/N(s) means "Friends' Names)

It was the day of the concert you had been so eager to go to. The concert was being put on by one of your favorite singers, (H/N). He wasn't extremely famous by any means, but he was to your city. You had asked your two friends, (F/N(s) to go with you.

"C'mon! We're going to be late!" You said, excitedly to your friends, who were slow-poking around at getting ready. "Calm down, (Y/N)! We literally have an hour," one of your friends said while putting on mascara.

You were too antsy to keep watching them, so you went outside for a little while.

Not realizing the time, your friends came outside and said it was time to leave. You grabbed your phone and keys and went out to your car.

On the way there, you listened to, of course, (H/N)'s music.

>>><<<

Once there, you went inside the theater and was welcomed to a pretty long line. You got your tickets from the box office and went to stand in line.

Time passed extremely slow, but you finally made your way into the theater and found your seats; second row was the best you could get.

>>><<<

Eventually, the concert started. You couldn't help yourself, but to spread a grin across your face when he came out.

He performed wonderfully, and your pretty sure both of your friends had become fans of him as well. He even looked at you in one of the videos you took.

>>><<<

After the concert, since we wasn't extremely famous, he was able to do a meet and greet. There wasn't a nice line, but rather a jumble of people crowded around everywhere.

"Hey, do either of you want to go with me up there? I kind of want to meet him," you said, shyly. They however weren't really paying much attention, being more interested in the concessions. On purpose or not, you didn't know. The crowd was increasing, so you decided to go over by yourself.

Finally making your way close to the front of the crowd, he spotted you a couple times, glancing over and slightly smiling. The crowd started to disperse after a few moments, and you walked up to him.

"Hey," you said, nervously. You were excited, but it made your voice quiver slightly. "Great job," you managed to get out. "Thank you!" He said, awkwardly. For a slight silent period, you both felt shy and incapable of English words. Your mind went blank, but you asked for him to sign your phone case because that's all you had. He signed it, not letting you see until he was finished.

"Thank you," he said, slightly smirking. You smiled, and turned around to leave when your eyes trailed down to what he wrote.

You're extremely beautiful, here's my number:
(H/N)

You were very surprised, but turned around to look at him. He gave a smile on your direction as if it wasn't a mistake. You smiled in spite of yourself and went to go show off to your friends.

"Guess what yo girl just got," you said, teasingly. "What?" "Oh nothing big, just (H/N)'s number!" You said, smiling. They were very surprised. "Ooh! Get it!" One of them said, laughing. You eventually made it out of the theater doors, clutching your phone tight.

This was definitely the best concert experience you ever had and you'd be sure to call the number asap.
>>><<<
~This was based off of a dream I had one night...it was actually pretty funny lol