Christmas Day

(G/S/N)=Girl Sibling Name
(B/S/N)=Boy Sibling Name

{Requested by @softball2254~Sorry it took me a little while!}

(H/N)! Sissy got in her stocking! Get it back!" Spending Christmas with your boyfriend, (H/N) didn't seem like a bad idea until waking up to small voices hissing at each other and little patters of feet running around on the very early morning of Christmas Day.

You turned over to face the digital clock in your still pitch-black room that you shared with (H/N). One of the rules you enforced when you moved in together was that the curtains would be dark enough to keep out any sunlight during the early morning. This morning it didn't matter however. Reading the clock, you whispered to yourself, "7:30 am".

You knew (H/N)'s siblings wouldn't give it up; it was Christmas, of course they wouldn't. So, you finally decided to get up for yourself.

>>><<<

(H/N)'s parents trusted you two enough to let both of his siblings stay over for the night. One sibling, (G/S/N), being 8 years old, and the other, (B/S/N), being 6 years old. Both of your parents would be coming over on Christmas Day to celebrate. Until then, your task would be getting everything in your house ready for the day.

Walking softly and slowly down the stairs, around the corner you could see (H/N) sitting on the floor near the Christmas tree, wearing a paper bow on his head, and playing with his two siblings. You couldn't help but exclaim slightly at the level of cute in front of you. You must've bumped into something, because (H/N) looked up and saw you. He smiled cheekily at you, making his siblings curious which led to them running up to you.

"(Y/N)!! C'mon we're playing with this new book I got 'cause I accidentally got in my stocking and-" (G/S/N) led off into an explanation as to how she had gotten her book. You laughed, and told her it was okay. You then allowed (B/S/N) one thing out of his stocking. He pulled out a pack of toy cars.

"Appropriate choice of hair accessory," you teased, while opening (B/S/N)'s cars. "Right? (G/S/N) gave it to me," (H/N) responded, motioning her. She flashed a smile and went back to investigating her book.

"(H/N), what does that word mean?" (G/S/N) asked, pushing her book towards (H/N) and pointing at a word. After looking blankly at the word, he finally looked up with a smile and said, "That, is the actual definition of (Y/N)." You smiled, confused. He pushed the book over to you and pointed at the word, which read, "hermosa". You instantly knew that it meant 'beautiful' in Spanish. You smiled and looked up, "Cheesy." "Five years of Spanish," he smirked proudly.

Spending about ten minutes playing with his two siblings, you started to realize you needed to get the house ready. The house itself was tidied, but it didn't seem awake yet. Setting down a toy car, you announced, "Hey, why don't we go make cookies for the Christmas dinner we're having?" This made both siblings very excited. "Ooh can we make chocolate chip?" (B/S/N) exclaimed, half-throwing his cars down. "Oh, and sugar!" (G/S/N) said excited, jumping up. You giggled, and said, "The more, the better!"

You told both of them to meet you in the kitchen. "Make sure to wash your hands, too!" You were then welcomed by (H/N) wrapping his arms around you from behind, laying his head on your shoulder. "Thought you couldn't get any sweeter," he said softly. You laughed softly, and teased, "So I guess I'll win the competition of making the best cookies?" This sparked his competitiveness, and he said, "Never in a million years," and with that, he ran to the kitchen. You smiled greedily as you ran after him.
>>><<<
~It's not even Halloween yet, but I'm Christmas af year-round lol~
~You can request any imagines you want, also! Just DM me with your request, and I'll try my hardest to make it happen!~