VIP Tickets

(Y/F/P) means 'Your Favorite Performer/Singer/Or Band and (Y/F/N) means 'Your Full Name.

It was the day before your 18th birthday. You and your boyfriend, (H/N), had been spending the entire day together as he wanted you to spend your actual birthday with your parents and other family of that sort.

"(Y/N)! Come here, I found something," (H/N) said, calling you down from your room to the living room where he was. "Yeah, what?" "Umm, I found these just a second ago, I don't really know what they are," he mumbled, flashing two pieces of paper in front of your eyes. "Let me see," you said, taking one from him. You gasped. It was VIP tickets to (Y/F/P)'s show!

"No way. These are fake, right?!" You said, out of surprise. "Nope! We're going tonight, so I hope you're free-" You cut him off with a huge hug and tons of 'Thanks You's.

Assuming that you'd be moving around a lot, you picked out a comfortable outfit, making sure it was still a little more than casual, considering that your VIP tickets could hold more than just close-up seats.

Finally, around 5:00, you two left for the concert, which didn't start until 7:30. Once arriving, you saw the line was huge. You knew it'd be long, but not that long already!

Due to your special tickets, it moved you to a shorter line for VIP. You didn't really know what else VIP brought you except for good seats.

Eventually, the doors opened and you went in with (H/N). You found your seats, which happened to be in the second row, and waited for the show to start.

After waiting what seemed like light years, you heard an announcement across the theater. "Is (Y/F/N) present at the moment? If so, please arrive at the front of the stage. You smiled at (H/N) as you began walking, who was grinning ridiculously and following behind, obviously knowing what was going to happen.

"Are you (Y/F/N)?" An official-looking person said to you. "Yes, that's me!" "Follow me." You did as this man said and you arrived at a set of double doors that almost blended in with the wall. He opened the door and led you two down a hallway, finally stopping at a door with a sign that read (Y/F/P)'s Dressing Room. You screamed inside your head, but managed to keep yourself calm on the outside. He knocked and the door was opened by (Y/F/P).

"Hey! You must be (Y/N)! Come in," (Y/F/P) said, welcoming you two. "Oh my goodness! I can't believe I'm standing in your dressing room!" You exclaimed, still trying to keep your composure. The performer laughed and said, "You better thank (H/N) for that." You smiled widely at (H/N) and ended up in giggles. After talking for a bit with the performer, you all took pictures together and they signed something for you.

After leaving the room and walking down the massive hallway, you hugged (H/N) tightly, losing your composure fast and turning into fangirl-mode. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh my goodness!! I love you so much, (H/N)!" He responded by hugging you back and saying he loved you too.

A few minutes after the concert started, (Y/F/P) said, "Everyone! I'd like to take a moment to wish (Y/F/N) a happy 18th birthday!" A light was brought onto you and you waved. The performer then began leading 'Happy Birthday' with the crowd to you. You laughed and hugged (H/N) again, who was filming the entire thing for memory purposes.

This was definitely the best birthday ever.