The State Fair

"C'mon Y/N! It's like 90 degrees out, you don't need to look more amazing, you already do!" (H/N) whined. You and him were going to the state fair today for a concert that you had won tickets for from one of the local radio stations . (H/N) was growing very impatient, waiting for you to get ready. "Would you give me five minutes?! You're so impatient," you exclaimed from the bathroom, shutting a drawer.

The concert was in an outside venue, so it would be horribly humid and hot. This meant that anything you put on your face would likely melt off as soon as you stepped foot into the fairgrounds.

Soon after his latest and thankfully last complaint, you walked out of the bathroom and out the door, trailing behind him.

>>><<<

As predicted, you stepped out of the car and was welcomed by a huge sauna, it seemed. The humidity was unbelievable!

The state fair had always been one of your favorite events that came around every summer. Despite the horrendous heat, the lights from the rides and the nature of the area gave off a just happy feeling.

Taking (H/N)'s hand, you led him through the crowds to the other side of the fair where you'd pick up your tickets.

You retrieved the tickets just as the gates were being opened. Many people started pushing themselves through the gates to find their seats.

Unfortunately, the seats you had won were in the middle of a row, but they were close to the stage.

Since there had been a battalion of people waiting at the gates before they were open, most of them had already entered and found their seats. This you found when you reached your row. Agitatedly smiling slightly, you excused yourself and (H/N) as you crawled over the tens of laps just to get to your seats.

Sweaty and already exhausted from the heat, you waited for the concert to start. In the meantime, you posted a selfie together, and checked other social media.

>>><<<

The concert had went amazing! You took many pictures and videos, some even containing the artist looking at you. Walking out of the venue with the crowd was another very unpleasant situation. People bumped into you both left and right. The body heat was also most definitely not helping the matter. Finally reaching the venue exit, (H/N) pulled you off into the direction of the Ferris wheel.

"C'mon (Y/N)! Let's go on it!" (H/N) said excitedly gesturing at the Ferris wheel. Even though you were very tired from the adrenaline rush you had at the concert, you sighed, smiled and said, "Sure, why not?"

After the concert and the ride on the Ferris wheel with your wonderful boyfriend, you could say that everything turned out to be alright.
>>><<<
~Sorry for the lack of updates...am having troubles thinking of original imagine ideas lol~
~Hope you enjoyed this one though!!~