Trust Me

(B/N) = Boy's Name; someone to play your ex
(G/N) = Girl's Name; someone you envy
Requested by: @preps_united

"Coach is gonna make us run laps today. Alyssa had detention today," (Y/F) said, walking with you to the gym for volleyball practice. "Gosh, I hope she doesn't, I've been sore all week." You reply, wincing. "I'll catch up with you soon, I forgot something in Spanish," you said, turning back to the Spanish classroom.

Finding what you needed, you stepped out of the room and glanced across the hall into the auditorium. Your eyes caught none other than (B/N) with (G/N). She was walking way too close to him to just be friends, especially since his arm was around her waist. You stood in front of the entrance, waiting for them to come through the doors. They weren't paying attention to anything but each other and almost ran into you. (B/N) looked up with an immediate worried expression shooting over his face.

(B/N) had been your boyfriend for almost a year. You had gone to dances together, went to movies, and did just about everything a couple would do. You thought you could trust him with you life, but that was now apparently not true.

"(Y/N)! Uh, you're gonna take this the wrong way," he tried nervously. (G/N) had become really confused. "I know what I've seen, (B/N), and I'm sorry I ever trusted you," you said as calmly as possible. Anger still rose out of your voice and you hoped he could tell. You whipped around toward the gym as you heard him say, "Wait, let's figure things out!" "I don't want to figure things out. I've seemed to figure them out just now, and it's over." You stopped in your pursuit when you heard (G/N) say, "Who's that hoe?" You turned and said, "If anyone, he's the hoe. Can't you see he was cheating on you?"

After seeing nothing was changing, you walked down to the gym. Before walking in, you thought up an excuse and held your stomach as if you were nauseated. At this point, it was starting to become true.

"Coach, I don't think I can make practice today. I feel really nauseated and my head's starting to hurt," you lied, giving a sick expression for belief. She must've been feeling lenient, because she excused you from practice. After leaving the school, you decided to go to (H/N)'s house. You confidently knew that he was a guy that could be trusted.

>>><<<

(H/N) had been a close friend of yours for most of your upper years in school. He's helped you through many of your tough situations, and this was one of the harder ones.

You told yourself not to cry over someone so horrible, but you couldn't stop the tears that clouded your eyes as you knocked on his door. He answered almost simultaneously and was taken aback. "What happened?" He asked, pulling you into the house in a hug. "(B/N) is with another girl; he lied about everything," you said into his chest.

He didn't ask anymore, but took you to the couch and gave you a tissue. "Aren't you missing volleyball?" He eventually asked after sitting down next to you. "Yeah, it's okay though. They're running laps today." He laughed slightly, but stopped as you looked away.

"(Y/N), you don't have to cry over him. Crying over him is like crying about a guilty criminal who's going to jail. It's just doesn't make sense," he said, taking your hand. You looked him in the eye. "Forget about him. There are other people far better that deserve you," he said softly.

"Like you," you said, almost at a whisper. (H/N)'s expression changed. "You're the one person I can trust wholeheartedly with my life." He looked at you intently. The silence between you began to bring you closer together. You felt his hand trace your thigh as he reached your face. Your lips locked in a passionate kiss full of many different emotions. Whatever anger, sadness, and frustration you had left began to disappear. Pulling away, he looked you in the eye, resting his forehead on yours.

"You have me, and nothing will change that."
>>><<<
~I hope you enjoyed this one! I told you I'd finish the requests someday lol~
~Don't forget to vote and comment!~