Gymnasts

(Y/B/F) = "Your Best Friend"

{Requested by HaidynHumes }

Thursday. Nothing huge. Same schedule day in and day out. Something in the school day today wasn't right; everything seemed either boring or angering.

It wasn't until arriving at gymnastics did anything shape up. Gymnastics had been your one true love for so many years. No matter how gruesome practice was, or if fights were ever started between two teams, you know you could never live properly without it.

You were desperate for your depressed mood to pick up, so you dragged yourself out to the arena from the locker room to start stretching. Your teammates started showing one by one, which joined you. "Hey (Y/N)!" You knew who it was right away...(Y/B/F). She could cheer you up in almost any situation. "Hey!" You said back, looking up. She plopped down, and began her stretching.

Waiting for her to finish, you sat up and looked around the gym. Almost immediately, your eyes caught the light brown-headed boy who you knew to be (H/N). He was always around his friends at the gym, which kept you limited to just glances at each other.

You hadn't realized you had been staring, but (Y/B/F) clapped next to your face. "What chu looking at, (Y/N)?" She teased. You stood up and faked a small push at her. She laughed, and then bounded off to join the rest of the team. You looked around again, and saw that the muscular boy who seemed like such an easy target for your eyes to go straight to, was in fact looking back at you. He smiled and waved, then turned back to his team. Every so often, you would make eye contact with his gorgeous, brown eyes, and it may seem like a little, but hey, a little goes a long way in some cases.

>>><<<

As soon as you finished your cool-down routine after practice, that muscular (H/N) boy you noticed was about to walk right past you. This definitely did not let you cool down.

You had this weird feeling to smile in spite of yourself, so you casually turned opposite the direction he'd be passing. You then heard him stop, and tell his friend that he'd meet up with him again in a little bit.

You turned in curiosity, and saw him standing right in front of you. "Hi, (Y/N)," he said, softly. You tried to contain yourself, and let out a small, "Hi," back. "Okay, since all we do is make eye contact, let's try to start something over the phone," he said, matter-of-factly handing you a piece of paper, which you guessed contained his phone number. You smiled and nodded in reply, and he flashed a quick grin and ran off again to find his friend.

You then allowed yourself to beam out a huge smile in spite of your accomplishments, as you bounced off into the locker room.
>>><<<
~I'm so so so so so sorry for not getting to this sooner!!! I want to say 'I hope the wait was worth it', but I'm don't know too much about gymnastics, so probably got all the terms wrong lol~
~Anyway, if you made any requests, I'll be working on them and publishing them as soon as possible!~
~If you did enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment!~