Jealousy

(G/B/F)=Guy Best Friend

"Party in 2 hours!! Get ready people! 🙃🎉" You read the caption of a photo as you scrolled through your Instagram feed. One of your most best friends, (G/B/F), was finally celebrating his 21st birthday and was hosting a party at a local club. You smiled at the subtle reminder you were very thankful for, considering you hadn't even started to get ready.

Jumping up after glancing at the time, you hurried to the bathroom. You had showered previously that day, and all that was left was dressing and making yourself look presentable. You brought your dress and shoes with you to the bathroom, so you could give a final look at the end.

You put on your red, sparkly dress, leaving your black, strappy heels to the side until it was time to leave. Debating on whether or not to straighten or curl your hair, you decided on curling, which would add on around 30-45 minutes to your already time-hindered schedule. Plugging it in, you sprayed protectant on your hair, and frantically displayed all of your makeup on the counter for later use.

35 minutes and a small burn on your finger later, you finally finished your hair. You pinned two sides back to do your makeup, careful not to disturb the curls that you so proudly created. You wore a little more makeup than usual; tinted lips and a heavenly highlight were a must for tonight.

Taking out the two bobby pins, you swept your hair out of your face, sprayed a little of your favorite perfume, and did a little dance trying to tug on your heels before hurrying down the stairs to your living room. You checked the time once more which read, "6:45". Right on time.

You received a text from (H/N), your boyfriend, who would be taking you to the club since your car was undergoing some maintenance. It read simply "here". You hurriedly jogged outside, careful not to fall in your heels. He smirked as you open the door. "Ooh, you look good," he teased. You looked out the window to hopefully hide your blushed face.

Eventually, you two arrived at the club. He wasn't too familiar with your friend, but he agreed to going even if it meant some solitude. He took your hand as you entered the club's doors. (G/B/F) had rented the entire club out for just his friends, which he had a lot of it seemed. You considered yourself pretty lucky to be one of the best friends of a practical celebrity.

(G/B/F) spotted you right away. He ran over, beaming, and gave you a huge hug. "(Y/N)!! Girl, you look so pretty!" He exclaimed, gesturing your outfit. You laughed softly and smiled. You noticed (H/N) out of the corner of your eye grimacing a little. You threw him a look, and he turned away to hopefully find a peaceful area.

The music was already blaring, and a couple people were most likely already drunk. As more people started to show up, you didn't see him as much, but he still made sure you were included.

About 30 minutes later, the club was completely packed. (G/B/F) sat at the bar with you. Not being much of a drinker, you only used this time to rest your now blistered feet. He, on the other hand, wanted to party pretty hard; this being his first time ever allowed to drink. He began to get a little loopy like everyone else, and became a little more blatant. (H/N) had relocated closer to the bar by you like he was watching for something to climax his tense feelings, so you two could leave.

This chance happened around 5 minutes later when (G/B/F) kissed you on the cheek and became a little more touchy. You shrugged it off, but (H/N) sure didn't. He immediately got up out of his seat and told you he wanted to leave. You sighed, knowing he wouldn't give up. You told what was left of (G/B/F)'s consciousness that you had to leave early, and he hugged you once more and exchanged goodbyes.
>>><<<
In the car, (H/N) looked very tense, and had been clenching his jaw seemingly ever since you left the club. "What's wrong, (H/N)?" "Nothing." He replied, barely moving his mouth. You looked away, but then teased, "Aww, is my baby jealous?" He barely glanced at you, and responded, "Quite frankly, yes, I am. You were the one letting him touch you." "You know he's gay, plus it's his birthday and he was a little loopy," you replied, annoyed. "Still," (H/N) pouted, daring never to look at you.

You rolled your eyes. "You know I love you more than anything. I would never let someone else meaningfully touch me." He finally looked over for only a little bit, softening his expression. He placed his hand on your leg. "I'm just protecting you," he said, slightly smiling. You smiled back and said, "Okay, well, you don't need to protect me from people who aren't even into females; you should protect yourself." You laughed at his new softened expression, and had a peaceful rest of the drive back home.
>>><<<
~ayeee update finally after like three months yay
~if you have requests and/or submitted them a little while ago, please comment or pm them again because I've lost all of my requests :/
~and hope you enjoyed!!