Christmas Shopping

It was nearing the middle of Winter. The harshest part of the year, especially because you live in the northern part of your country. You were on Winter Break however, and you had gone out Christmas shopping for your family with your boyfriend, (H/N).

"Finally!" You said aloud, entering Bath and Body Works, one of your mom's favorite places in the mall. (H/N) trailed behind you.

You were welcomed to a very large cluster of people, all looking for Christmas presents. You didn't let it stop you though. "C'mon, (H/N)," you said, excusing yourself through the crowd.

"Aha!" You said, finding the right scents and roaming towards the cash registers.

The lines had to be a mile long, but soon enough surprisingly, you checked out and left. Right after walking out of the store, you sneezed twice.

"You okay?" (H/N) asked, absentmindedly looking up from his phone. "Yeah, *sneeze*, I'm fine, *cough*." No, you're not. Let's just go home. We can do this tomorrow. Besides, the mall is too crowded." (H/N) said, taking your hand. You sighed, but let him lead you through the mall.

>>><<<

Back at your house now, (H/N) took you up to your room and told you to lie down. "You know you're overreacting, it's literally just a small cold." You said, smiling at his efforts and hiding the things you bought so you could wrap them later. He brought you water and blankets. "You can thank me when you're better tomorrow," he replied, proudly smiling of his accomplishments.

"Ok, well, thanks (H/N). You were a big help. I'm sure you don't want to stay-" "Are you kidding? Of course I'm staying! At least until your mom or dad gets here," he said, sitting down next to you. "I also don't want you to be lonely," he said, looking away. You laughed and shook your head, knowing it was most likely the other way around.

You looked out the window to see snow beginning to fall again. (H/N) brought you closer to him, putting his arm around you. You laid your head on his shoulder. You closed your eyes, smiling out of comfort and because of your ridiculously protective boyfriend.

You eventually both fell asleep exactly like this. There was no telling if your mom or dad had seen, but you awoke the next morning in the same position, and to a fresh blanket of snow outside.

Not a bad way to spend a winter night.
>>><<<
So, for the past couple days, I've been watching Agents of SHIELD and Jemma's voice has been wearing off on my mind, and so at the moment,  I've been feeling like trying a British accent, knowing full well I'd be completely horrible lol

Anyway, hope you liked that one!! I thought it wasn't half bad. ✌🏻️