The House

Somethings you need to know:
(Y/n): Your name
(F/c): favorite color
(S/t): sword type
Bold: author(meh.)
Italics:thoughts
I'll add more later on. Now let's do this! P. S. I don't own Minecraft Diaries. This story was inspired by a friend. So enjoy!!!

Third Person View

As (Y/n) traveled through the forest she stumbled across an opening. In that opening was not normal. No it was a witch hut. Not a nice one, no it was horrible looking. (Y/n) walked up to the door and knocked. Then the door flew open.

(Y/n) Point of View

As I knocked on the door it flew opened. I was terrified. I slowly walked in as I was shaking. I then heard a voice. "Come in (Y/n)." I looked around. "How do you know my name?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I said pulling out my (S/t) sword. "I've been expecting you, (Y/n)." Then out of s very dark corner a witch appeared. "W-w-w-what do you mean?????" "Just come with me." Then the witch walked down stairs into her basement. Ok, (Y/n) you can do this just follow her and this will all be over..... I sighed and followed the witch. When I got down the stairs I saw so many potions and spells. "What's this all for?" "You'll see." Then all I remember is being knocked out.

Third Person View

(Y/n) was suddenly knocked out by the witch and carried to a table with a red cloth over it. The witch placed (Y/n) down and preformed a ritual that would change (Y/n) forever.

(Y/n) Point of View

As I woke I was on a table. W-w-where am I? Owwww.... My head... I put my hand on my head and got up and looked around. I need to get out of here. I then bolted out of the door and ran for Phoenix Drop.
~time skip to Phoenix Drop~
As I approached the gate a guard with brown hair and green eyes yelled. "WHO GOES THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!" I looked at them confused. Do they not recognize me????? I slowly walk towards the gate with my hands up. The guard raised his weapon. "Stop playing tricks you witch!" "W-w-w-what do you mean?!?!?!?!?!" "The real (Y/n) is dead! She's been gone for weeks!" "W-W-WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! N-N-NO I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The guard scoffed. "Prove it. If you are the real (Y/n) then what are all of the guards names and the lords." "Really???" "Yep." "Pffft.. Easy. You're Laurence. Then there's Garroth the blonde hair one. Dante the blue hair one. Katelyn the only girl guard. Travis.... The white haired..........also the pervert...... Then there's Aaron the guy in the mask. Oh and the lord is Aphmau with black hair." Then I looked at Laurence and smiled. "How'd I do?" Laurence looked at me in shock. "I-I-I-It really is you......" Then Laurence came closer. "Where were you????" "What do you mean??? I've only been gone for a few hours." Laurence shook his head. "No. You were gone for weeks." I stood there in shock.

Laurence's Point of View

(Y/n) just stood there in shock. What do I say.... I mean I don't want to ruin it... She's so- NO NO NO!!!!! STOP IT LAURENCE!!!!!!! I shook my head and touched (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Are you ok?" (Y/n) looked at me. "Yeah...... Where is everyone?" "Uhhh...... There around the village. Do you want me to take you to them????" (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah. I would love that." I smiled and yelled to Brian to open the gate.

So yeah..... This is my first book so I was working really hard so I will update when I can. Bye bye!!
~La author