Falling

So I just couldn't wait to update so here you go! By the way, I'm doing this for a friend *cough* RaNdOmNeSs990 *cough*. Ahem. Anyways lets do dis!

Y/n Point of View

Aaron was running through the forest and then he stopped. He turned around. I think he was facing the guys. I looked down and my eyes widened. He isn't serious is he?!?!?!?!?! Then Aaron was backing up. Yep. He's serious..... He walked off the edge. I heard the guys scream. Then that made me scream. "AARON!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!!!!!!!" Aaron smiled. "It'll be fine." "WE'RE KINDA FALLING TO OUR DEATH HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Aaron chuckled. "CAN YOU PLEASE BE SERIOUS HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!" The next thing I knew Aaron pulled me closer to him. (Yes you are now magically off of Aaron's shoulder. Magic!) He then whispered in my ear. "You're the one who can get us out of here." I looked at him then he said. "Imagine us on the ground safe." I closed my eyes and when I opened them we were on the ground. I squealed. "I DID IT! I DID IT!" Aaron smiled. "I told you so."

Aaron's Point of View

We were falling and Y/n was screaming. I smiled. "It will be fine." She was screaming more. Hey genius. Tell her of her STUPID POWERS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Geez, no need to shout. WELL IM KINDA SHIPPING IT SO DIDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!! Ummm..... Ohhhhh..... Right. Author............ Hehe.... Oops. I WILL FIX THIS!!!!!!!!! (Yes I had to add myself.... MAGIC!!!!!!!) I pulled Y/n closer to me and whispered in her ear. "You're the one who can get us out of here." She looked at me. "Imagine us on the ground safe." She closed her eyes and we were on the ground unharmed. She opened them and she squealed. "I DID IT! I DID IT!" (Also you and Aaron are not on top of each other. No. I'm not like that.) I smiled. "I told you so." All of a sudden a voice out of nowhere shouted. THATS MY SHIP!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I sighed. "Oh no......." Y/n looked at me. "Who's that?" Oh...... Hehe..... It's just..... NO ONE! BAI!!!!!!!!!!! Then the voice was gone. (I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!!! IM SORRY!!!!!!!!) I chuckled and Y/n giggled.

Guys Point of View
We saw Aaron and Y/n falling and felt helpless. Y/n was screaming. Then we saw Aaron pull her close. Y/n pulled away and looked at him. Then all of a sudden there was a flash of F/c light and Y/n and Aaron were on the ground. Then we heard a voice. THATS MY SHIP!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. So I didn't know what to do. So that's it. For now........ And I couldn't help it. I had to be in this part. Bai!!!!!!!!!!!!! "You know that we can still hear you....." Shoot........ Welp..... BAI!!!!!!!!'
~Y/n (yes yes. You are in the outro too....)
~Author~Sama