Leave

He guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I haven't found he time to add another part. So here you go! I'll make it as long as I can. Anyways lets get started! Also the title will make sense later. Also, DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC!

Y/n's Point of View

"I-I-I can't........" Laurence gave me the puppy dog eyes. "No! Laurence I can't!" Laurence smiled wickedly and picked me up bridal style. "LAURENCE!!!!!!" "Common. I'm taking you back to Phoenix Drop weather you like it or not." I sighed. "Like I said I can't." Laurence didn't say anything and just walked to Phoenix Drop. "Laurence stop. Please......" I felt tears sting my eyes but he didn't stop. Laurence walked pass Aaron and he glared at me and Laurence. He walked in front of us. "Laurence. Take her back." Laurence looked at Aaron straight in the eyes. "No. You don't get to tell me what to do." Aaron clenched his hands into fists. "I said take her back." Laurence smirked. "Make me.." Aaron growled. "THATS IT!!!!!!!!!" Aaron pulled out his sword ready to fight Laurence. Laurence put me down and pulled out his sword. "If you touch Y/n. You'll be sorry....." Aaron smirked. "Oh. You mean like this." Then he ran towards me and put a sword to my throat. "A-A-Aaron... Please..... Don't do this....." I squeaked. Aaron just smirked evilly. What has gotten into him!!!!! He picked me up and ran out of the village. Laurence was chasing after us but he fell to the ground.(hmmm. I wonder what happened?!?!?!?!?!?!) "LAURENCE!!!!!!"  Aaron kept on running. We got to a clearing and Aaron threw me to the ground. "I said to stay away...." I backed up against a tree. "I-I-I-I did...... Laurence brought me there......" Aaron looked away. "Then leave." I nodded and stood up. I ran into the forest. I ran as deep into the forest as I could then I sat on a stump. I closed my eyes and started to sing.
(Play the music)
I thought the id been hurt before.
But no ones ever left me quote this sore.
Your words cut deeper than a knife.
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life.
Got a feeling that I'm going under.
But I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I quit calling you my lover.
And move on.
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
Shaking, falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
Tripping over myself.
Aching, begging you to come help.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
Just like a moth drawn to a flame.
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain.
Your bitter heart cold to be touch.
Now I'm going to reap what I sow.
I'm left seeing red on my own.
Got a feeling that I'm going under.
But I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I quit calling you my lover and move on.
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
Shaking, falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
Tripping over myself.
Aching, begging you to come help.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
Needle in the thread.
Gotta get you out of my head.
Needle in the thread.
Gonna wind up dead.
Needle in the thread.
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head.
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
Shaking, falling onto my knees. (Falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches. (And I'll be needing Stitches)
Tripping over myself.
Aching, begging you to come help.(begging, "Baby, please")
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing Stitches.
I looked up into the sky as a single tear fell from my face

Laurence's Point of View
Y/n was fussing and wouldn't come with me so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to Phoenix Drop. I saw Aaron out of the corner of my eye and he was glaring at us. He then stepped in front of us and ordered me to put Y/n down. I just stood there and did nothing. (Ok. You already know what he does.) He pulled out a sword and ran to Y/n and put the sword to her throat. "A-A-Aaron... Please.... Don't do this....." He then picked her up and ran. I'm not letting Y/n get away this time.... I chased after them. I don't think so. Who are you? I'm your worst nightmare. I won't let you ruin this chapter.... Wh- then I was out cold.

Aaron's Point of View

I ran with Y/n in my arms. I TOLD HER NEVER TO COME BACK!!!! WHY IS SHE HERE?!?!?!?!?!?! I stopped at a clearing and threw her on the ground. (Ya da ya da.... You already know what happens.) Y/n runs of and then I turn around and walk back to Phoenix Drop when I heard singing. I turned and followed to voice when I saw her.....

And I'm going to leave it there. So I hope you enjoy this sort of long chapter. I worked really hard on this. So yeah. Bai my little elves!
~Author~Chan
930 words