Trapped part 2

Soooooooooooooo. A chapter, because I'm at home bored..... So here ya go!

Y/n's Point of View

I woke up to my well soul strapped to this shrine thing. (Not shipping shrine, nope............ Cause Author~Chan doesn't have one......... Of Aarmau........... *ahem* MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!) I tried to move then I got a vision of me, well my body. I was laying on a bed with almost everyone there. I heard someone speak. I think it was Aphmau, "Y/n has been out cold for weeks. What do we do?" Aphmau! Aphmau! Help! My soul is in the Neither!!!!!!! None of them did anything. LISTEN!!!!!! IM RIGHT HERE!!!!!!! Aphmau started crying. Then I saw someone look up then back at my body. It was Laurence! Laurence! That's it! Maybe he can hear me! Laurence? Can you hear me? All he did was look around. LAURENCE! HELP ME!!!!! MY SOUL IS STUCK IN THE NEITHER!!!!!!!!!! Laurence nodded and left. Then the vision ended. "LET. ME. GO!!!!!!!!!!" Then the voice appeared again. "Ohhhh, you really think I will? After all of my hard work! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA!!!!!!!! The Shadow Lord will be risen!!!!!!" Then the person of the voice came and it was...... (Author~Chan: CAPITAL, Gene: Normal. Now a different point of view! Why? Because I'm evil!!!!! GENE!!!!! GET OFF OF MY IPAD!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MINE!!!!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!! No! AT LEAST LET ME SEE WHAT YOU WROTE!!!!!!!! *reads* *sigh* Fine, Gene, you're off the hook this time....... NOW GIVE ME THE DANG IPAD!!!!!!!! Fine..... Here.... THANKS!!!!!!!!)

Laurence's Point of View

We were all waiting for Y/n to wake up when I heard yelling. It sounded like Y/n. Aphmau! Aphmau! Help! Then the rest was all blurred out. Then she was calling to me. LAURENCE! HELP ME!!!!! MY SOUL IS  STUCK IN THE NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!! I nodded then went to the wolf tribe. They let me use their portal and I went in looking for Y/n's soul.

And it's the end! Like the little thing I did at the end of your point of view?!?!?! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY IRENE GENE!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Geez, sorry....... ANYWAYS! I HAVE SOMEONES FACE TO POUND IN *cough* Gene *cough* BAI MY LITTLE ELVES!!!!!!! *punches Genes face to a pulp*.
~Author~Chan
-Dead Gene